Rossmax Arm Type Bluetooth Enabled Blood Pressure Monitor with Automatic Inflation - X5BT
|Bluetooth Low Energy Technology||Hypertension Risk Indication||120 Memories for 2 Users||Latex-Free Universal Cone Cuff|
ROSSMAX ARM TYPE BLUETOOTH ENABLED BLOOD PRESSURE MONITOR WITH AUTOMATIC INFLATION - X5BT
The Rossmax Arm Type Bluetooth Enabled Blood Pressure Monitor with Automatic Inflation is a medical device used for detecting blood pressure. With Pulse Arrhythmia Technology (PARR), this blood pressure monitor prevents the risk of cardio disease and stroke by early detection of atrial fibrillation, premature contraction, tachycardia and bradycardia.
- Bluetooth Low Energy Technology: Easily connects to the Rossmax HealthStyle App through bluetooth and sends real time data communication in only one click
- Cuff Detection: Detects and indicates whether the cuff is wrapped around the arm properly
- Movement Detection: Helps reminding the user to remain still and is indicating any body movement during measurement. The specified icon appears once a “body movement” has been detected during and after each measurement
- Display: A large LCD size display that measures 69 mm X 78 mm
- Warranty: Comes with a 2 year replacement warranty against manufacturing defect only
- Patented Universal Cone Cuff: Its latex-free ergonomic design fits the arm with easy with cuff holder design; Size: 24 cms - 40 cms / 9.4 Inches - 15.7 Inches
- Lifetime Calibration: Gives you an added benefit of a lifetime support for mobile calibration system
- Technology: Arrhythmia Detection (ARR); Atrial Fibrillation Detection (AFib); Premature Contraction Detection (PC)
- Indicators: Hypertension Risk Indication; Irregular Heartbeat Detection (IHB); Average of the Last 3 Readings; 7 Day AM/PM Averaging
- Memory: Last Number Memory Recall; 120 memories for 2-users with date & time indication
- One Touch Automatic Operation
PULSE ARRHYTHMIA TECHNOLOGY (PARR)
Prevent the risk of cardio disease and stroke by early detection of atrial fibrillation, premature contraction, tachycardia and bradycardia. Cardiac disorders need medical attention and thus early diagnosis is of paramount importance. The PARR technology detects arrhythmia during regular blood pressure checks without any additional user skills, user interaction and measurement prolongation.
Atrial Fibrillation Detection (AFib)
Atrial fibrillation (also called AFib or AF) is a quivering or irregular heartbeat (arrhythmia) that can lead to blood clots, stroke, heart failure and other heart-related complications. AFib is a serious condition that can occur without any signs or symptoms but can result in life-threatening complications if left untreated.
Premature Contraction Detection (PC)
A premature contraction can originate in your heart’s upper (atria) or lower (ventricles) chambers. With this “extra” beat, a pause usually causes your next normal heartbeat to be more forceful. Premature beats that start in your heart’s upper chambers are premature atrial contractions, or PACs. Those that start in the lower chambers are premature ventricular contractions, or PVCs. Infrequently, premature contractions can be caused by disease or injury to the heart.
ROSSMAX HealthStyle App
With the Rossmax HealthStyle APP, you can manage your Blood Pressure, Blood Glucose, SpO2, Weight and Temperature in only one single APP. The products will be easily connected through Bluetooth and the real-time data communication is only one click away. To share the graphs, charts or data with 3rd party provides a new experience.
Download for App Store
Download for Google Play
- Latex-Free Patented Universal Cone Cuff
- Instruction Manual
- Zipper Bag
- Adaptor (Optional)
- HealthStyle App
- BP Manager
- Mobile Calibration System
- Bluetooth Low Energy Technology
- PC Link (Optional)
To return an item, customers must notify us through our Website or by email and a prompt response is assured to such notifications. Once the Product return/complaint request has been raised by you, AMPL shall initiate a process to vet the request and proceed accordingly.
The option to return will be allowed to you at the sole discretion of AMPL, and such requests may only be considered in the following cases:
- Products were received in a damaged condition;
- Products were received in packaging that had already been opened;
- Due to a Product complaint after verification by AMPL;
- When Product is received with remaining expiry period of less than 6 months from date of dispatch or in the event that only 50% or less of shelf life is remaining from date of receipt whichever is lesser (unless already confirmed and agreed by the customer);
- Incorrect order processing, where you have placed an order for one item code but a different item code was dispatched by AMPL;
- Shipment of short quantity;
- When the time period since order confirmation exceeds 30 days - the order is automatically cancelled and a refund (where applicable) is initiated;
The customer is required to initiate a return request with 7 days of receipt of the product;
- Refunds are applicable for products received in un-opened and un-used condition.
- If opened but returned in the original packing and working condition, customer will be eligible for credit note/ replacement of same or greater value.
- When an order has been confirmed and not yet been shipped, the customer can cancel the order from the order tracking mechanism.
- For orders > Rs. 20,000, products can only be fully exchanged, not refunded in case of any manufacturing defect or damage during transit.
- Rehabilitation products are not eligible for returns, refunds or replacements. In case of a manufacturing defect, damage in transit or incorrect product shipment, the product will be eligible for replacement only.
In any of the above cases, after due verification from AMPL's end if required:
- If payment has been made by credit card / debit card through the designated payment gateway, then the refund amount will be reversed back to your credit card / bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods. Sometimes financial organizations take a longer time to process the refund request.
- If payment has been made by a NEFT / RTGS transfer has been made then the refund amount will be reversed back to your bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
- If payment has been made by Cash on Delivery method then the refund amount will be transferred to your bank account (as per bank account details provided by you) within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
Shipping:AMPL endeavours but does not guarantee to deliver the products to customers within 10 business days from the date of placing your order depending upon the shipping location. Factors such as delay in delivery through the courier partner, transporters' strike etc. may also affect delivery timelines. AMPL will not be liable for any loss or expenses sustained by the Buyer arising from any delay in the delivery of the Products howsoever caused.