Lepu Oxygen Concentrator - 5 Litre
|Oxygen Flow Rate: 1-5 L/min (adjustable)||Large Screen Display||With Remote Control||Built-in Water Tank|(includes GST of Rs. 4,499.87)
Get SmartCash points on this purchase
LEPU OXYGEN CONCENTRATOR (5 LITRES)
The Lepu Oxygen Concentrator comes with a remote control and is an absolutely efficient & reliable way to get the high-purity quality oxygen. It has a French CECA imported molecular sieve for more lasting & stable oxygen generation.
- Large-screen display
- Built-in water tank
- Remote control
- With an atomizing function
- Up to 11 alarm items
- Hidden oxygen/atomizing nozzle, which is not easy to adhibit dust, and cleaner
- Rear-cover storage box for storing remote control or nasal oxygen cannula
- Model/ Specifications: LF05A
- Oxygen Concentration: ≥ 90% (V/V) (percent by volume at 5 L/min)
- Oxygen Discharge Pressure: 30-60 kPa (maximum pressure at the oxygen outlet)
- Atomizing Rate: 0.12 ml/min - 0.90 ml/min
- Running Noise: ≤ 60 dB(A)
- Dimension: 450 mm X 300 mm X 550 mm
- Net Weight: ≈16.5 KG
- Rated Voltage of Oxygenator Body: a.c.220V 50Hz
- Classification of Electric Shock Degree: Applied parts of BF type
- Electromagnetic Compatibility: Class B, Group 1 according to GB4824
- Classification of Safety Degree: Non-AP/APG type. Not suitable when the flammable anesthetic gas is mixed with air, or oxygen or nitrous oxide
- Oxygen Flow: 1-5 L/min (Adjustable)
- Input Power: 450VA
- Atomizing Pressure: 30~120kPa
- Capacity of Storage Tank: About 2 ml - 8 ml
- Service Life: 5 Years
- Electric Shock Protection Classification: Class II
- Degree of Protection Against Liquid Inlet: IPX0 unprotected equipment
- Classification of Running Modes: Continuous running
- Software Version: V1.0
Condensate Drainage Design
The air compressor is designed with an inside condenser tube, in which the water condensed out of hot vapor from the air compressor is stored. Each time it is turned on, the high-speed airflow of the air compressor is controlled by a solenoid valve to spray the condensed water in the condenser tube through the atomizing port. After each shutdown, the high-speed airflow of the air compressor will also be controlled by the solenoid valve to blow out the moisture in the standpipe, which reduces the amount of moisture entering the molecular sieve tower and improves the oxygen production efficiency and life of the molecular sieve.
Porous Muffler Hose
The porous hose (such as made of silica gel) is designed in the inlet muffler box and the denitrogenating muffler box. When the airflow with louder noise passes through the small holes on the hoses, the acoustic energy will be largely converted into mechanical energy, thus reducing the noise emitted by the air compressor and the noise during denitrogenating.
To return an item, customers must notify us through our Website or by email and a prompt response is assured to such notifications. Once the Product return/complaint request has been raised by you, AMPL shall initiate a process to vet the request and proceed accordingly.
The option to return will be allowed to you at the sole discretion of AMPL, and such requests may only be considered in the following cases:
- Products were received in a damaged condition;
- Products were received in packaging that had already been opened;
- Due to a Product complaint after verification by AMPL;
- When Product is received with remaining expiry period of less than 6 months from date of dispatch or in the event that only 50% or less of shelf life is remaining from date of receipt whichever is lesser (unless already confirmed and agreed by the customer);
- Incorrect order processing, where you have placed an order for one item code but a different item code was dispatched by AMPL;
- Shipment of short quantity;
- When the time period since order confirmation exceeds 30 days - the order is automatically cancelled and a refund (where applicable) is initiated;
The customer is required to initiate a return request with 7 days of receipt of the product;
- Refunds are applicable for products received in un-opened and un-used condition.
- If opened but returned in the original packing and working condition, customer will be eligible for credit note/ replacement of same or greater value.
- When an order has been confirmed and not yet been shipped, the customer can cancel the order from the order tracking mechanism.
- For orders > Rs. 20,000, products can only be fully exchanged, not refunded in case of any manufacturing defect or damage during transit.
- Rehabilitation products are not eligible for returns, refunds or replacements. In case of a manufacturing defect, damage in transit or incorrect product shipment, the product will be eligible for replacement only.
In any of the above cases, after due verification from AMPL's end if required:
- If payment has been made by credit card / debit card through the designated payment gateway, then the refund amount will be reversed back to your credit card / bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods. Sometimes financial organizations take a longer time to process the refund request.
- If payment has been made by a NEFT / RTGS transfer has been made then the refund amount will be reversed back to your bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
- If payment has been made by Cash on Delivery method then the refund amount will be transferred to your bank account (as per bank account details provided by you) within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
Shipping:AMPL endeavours but does not guarantee to deliver the products to customers within 10 business days from the date of placing your order depending upon the shipping location. Factors such as delay in delivery through the courier partner, transporters' strike etc. may also affect delivery timelines. AMPL will not be liable for any loss or expenses sustained by the Buyer arising from any delay in the delivery of the Products howsoever caused.