Hansaplast Medicated Spot Dressing - Pack of 50
|Medicated Dressing||Round Shape||Waterproof||Breathable|
HANSAPLAST MEDICATED SPOT DRESSING (PACK OF 50)
The Hansaplast Medicated Patch Dressing is specially designed for tiny cuts and wounds that can also come in contact with bacteria and get infected. The spot dressing plaster is best for covering these small wounds.
- Spot Plaster: For specialized protection of tiny cuts and wounds
- Right Spot Protection: Its circular design ensures optimum protection on these tiny cuts making it right shape when its just a spot
- Breathable Fabric: Crafted with breathable fabric that allows adequate ventilation while protecting the wound
- Additional Protection: Plaster gives additional protection from releasing the water content in the wound
- Antiseptic Wound Pad: This dressing has antibacterial properties and is covered with a film laminate
- Stainless: Leaves no stains post usage for long hours
- Engineered round shape to cover tiny cuts and wounds appropriately
- Protects the wound from dirt and bacteria
- Strong and reliable adhesion sticks for a longer period
- Round shape plaster for precise coverage and easy application
- Perfect to add to your first aid or travel kit
- Step 2: To remove the plaster, open from the direction mentioned "pull here"
- Step 3: Remove one of the release liners behind the plaster
- Step 4: Remove the second release liner behind the plaster and seal it across the wound
- Step 5: Ensure the wound pad is applied on the cut or scratch, covering it to the maximum
To return an item, customers must notify us through our Website or by email and a prompt response is assured to such notifications. Once the Product return/complaint request has been raised by you, AMPL shall initiate a process to vet the request and proceed accordingly.
The option to return will be allowed to you at the sole discretion of AMPL, and such requests may only be considered in the following cases:
- Products were received in a damaged condition;
- Products were received in packaging that had already been opened;
- Due to a Product complaint after verification by AMPL;
- When Product is received with remaining expiry period of less than 6 months from date of dispatch or in the event that only 50% or less of shelf life is remaining from date of receipt whichever is lesser (unless already confirmed and agreed by the customer);
- Incorrect order processing, where you have placed an order for one item code but a different item code was dispatched by AMPL;
- Shipment of short quantity;
- When the time period since order confirmation exceeds 30 days - the order is automatically cancelled and a refund (where applicable) is initiated;
The customer is required to initiate a return request with 7 days of receipt of the product;
- Refunds are applicable for products received in un-opened and un-used condition.
- If opened but returned in the original packing and working condition, customer will be eligible for credit note/ replacement of same or greater value.
- When an order has been confirmed and not yet been shipped, the customer can cancel the order from the order tracking mechanism.
- For orders > Rs. 20,000, products can only be fully exchanged, not refunded in case of any manufacturing defect or damage during transit.
- Rehabilitation products are not eligible for returns, refunds or replacements. In case of a manufacturing defect, damage in transit or incorrect product shipment, the product will be eligible for replacement only.
In any of the above cases, after due verification from AMPL's end if required:
- If payment has been made by credit card / debit card through the designated payment gateway, then the refund amount will be reversed back to your credit card / bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods. Sometimes financial organizations take a longer time to process the refund request.
- If payment has been made by a NEFT / RTGS transfer has been made then the refund amount will be reversed back to your bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
- If payment has been made by Cash on Delivery method then the refund amount will be transferred to your bank account (as per bank account details provided by you) within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
Shipping:AMPL endeavours but does not guarantee to deliver the products to customers within 10 business days from the date of placing your order depending upon the shipping location. Factors such as delay in delivery through the courier partner, transporters' strike etc. may also affect delivery timelines. AMPL will not be liable for any loss or expenses sustained by the Buyer arising from any delay in the delivery of the Products howsoever caused.