Ethicon Endo Flexipath Thoracic Trocars
|Single Patient Use||Flexible Sleeve||Mechanical Obturator||With Stability Threads|
- Ethicon Endo Flexipath Thoracic Trocars are sterile single-patient-use instruments that consist of a mechanical obturator and a flexible sleeve
- The flexible sleeve incorporates holes (for sutures or skin staples) to secure it to the skin
- The Flexipath Flexible Surgical Trocar has application in thoracoscopic and other minimally invasive procedures to establish a port for access to internal organs where insufflation is not required
- The instrument is not intended for use when minimally invasive techniques are contraindicated or when insufflation is necessary
- These sterile, single patient use instruments are available in 3 diameters
- These trocars are available in the length of 80 mm
- Warnings & Precautions:
- Minimally invasive procedures should be performed only by persons having adequate training and familiarity with minimally invasive techniques. Consult medical literature relative to techniques, complications and hazards prior to performance of any minimally invasive procedure.
- Minimally invasive instruments may vary in diameter from manufacturer to manufacturer. When minimally invasive instruments and accessories from different manufacturers are employed together in a procedure, verify compatibility prior to initiation of the procedure.
- A thorough understanding of the principles and techniques involved in laser, electrosurgical, and ultrasonic procedures is essential to avoid shock and burn hazards to both patient and medical personnel and damage to the device or other medical instruments. Ensure that electrical insulation or grounding is not compromised. Do not immerse electrosurgical instruments in liquid unless the instruments are designed and labeled to be immersed
- After removing the instrument from the thoracic cavity, inspect the site for hemostasis. If hemostasis is not present, appropriate techniques should be used to achieve hemostasis
- Once partial entry has been accomplished, very little pressure may be required to complete entry. Excessive pressure could cause injury to intra-abdominal or intra-thoracic structures.
- Instruments or devices which come into contact with bodily fluids may require special disposal handling to prevent biological contamination.
- Dispose off all opened instruments whether used or unused.
- This device is packaged and sterilized for single use only. Do not reuse, reprocess or resterilize. Reuse, reprocessing, or resterilization may compromise the structural integrity of the device and/or lead to device failure that in turn may result in patient injury, illness or death. Also, reprocessing or resterilization of single use devices may create a risk of contamination and/or cause patient infection or cross-infection, including, but not limited to, the transmission of infectious disease(s) from one patient to another. Contamination of the device may lead to injury, illness, or death of the patient
To return an item, customers must notify us through our Website or by email and a prompt response is assured to such notifications. Once the Product return/complaint request has been raised by you, AMPL shall initiate a process to vet the request and proceed accordingly.
The option to return will be allowed to you at the sole discretion of AMPL, and such requests may only be considered in the following cases:
- Products were received in a damaged condition;
- Products were received in packaging that had already been opened;
- Due to a Product complaint after verification by AMPL;
- When Product is received with remaining expiry period of less than 6 months from date of dispatch or in the event that only 50% or less of shelf life is remaining from date of receipt whichever is lesser (unless already confirmed and agreed by the customer);
- Incorrect order processing, where you have placed an order for one item code but a different item code was dispatched by AMPL;
- Shipment of short quantity;
- When the time period since order confirmation exceeds 30 days - the order is automatically cancelled and a refund (where applicable) is initiated;
The customer is required to initiate a return request with 7 days of receipt of the product;
- Refunds are applicable for products received in un-opened and un-used condition.
- If opened but returned in the original packing and working condition, customer will be eligible for credit note/ replacement of same or greater value.
- When an order has been confirmed and not yet been shipped, the customer can cancel the order from the order tracking mechanism.
- For orders > Rs. 20,000, products can only be fully exchanged, not refunded in case of any manufacturing defect or damage during transit.
- Rehabilitation products are not eligible for returns, refunds or replacements. In case of a manufacturing defect, damage in transit or incorrect product shipment, the product will be eligible for replacement only.
In any of the above cases, after due verification from AMPL's end if required:
- If payment has been made by credit card / debit card through the designated payment gateway, then the refund amount will be reversed back to your credit card / bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods. Sometimes financial organizations take a longer time to process the refund request.
- If payment has been made by a NEFT / RTGS transfer has been made then the refund amount will be reversed back to your bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
- If payment has been made by Cash on Delivery method then the refund amount will be transferred to your bank account (as per bank account details provided by you) within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
Shipping:AMPL endeavours but does not guarantee to deliver the products to customers within 10 business days from the date of placing your order depending upon the shipping location. Factors such as delay in delivery through the courier partner, transporters' strike etc. may also affect delivery timelines. AMPL will not be liable for any loss or expenses sustained by the Buyer arising from any delay in the delivery of the Products howsoever caused.