Easycare Body Fat Analyzer - EC3411
|9 Multiple Features||Large Display||Body fat %||Easy to Use|
EASYCARE BODY FAT ANALYZER (EC3411)
The Easy Care Body Fat Analyzer is a Body Mass Index(BMI) Monitor which is specially designed to help measure body weight. It measures in kg and is stain resistant.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Fitness Goals Faster: Monitor essential body composition values such as body fat percentage(%), total body water, muscle mass percentage, bone mass and even basal metabolic rate (BMR) which allow you to accurately track your progress and reach your fitness goals faster
- Simple & Convenient: Once your user profile is setup, this body fat analyzer will automatically recognize you on future uses when stepping on the premium body fat analyzer platform. Save up to 6 unique users and 1 guest so that you and your family can easily monitor fitness progress
- Smart Technology: Body composition analysis should be hassle free, so your scale has Auto-On & Auto-Off sensing technology to save battery life. Additionally, this body fat analyzer has advanced user profiles to provide you more accurate composition readings based on activity level
- Ergonomic Build & Design: This body fat analyzer is designed with an elegant look of our body composition analyzer and have used a larger 1.7” LCD display to allow for easy reading
- Large Display: 1.7 Inches LCD, 4 Sensor High Accuracy Technology
- Weight Capacity: 180 Kgs
- Weight Division: 100 Gms ( Kg/ Lb/ St conversion).
- Multiple Features: Weight, Body Fat, BMI, Visceral fat, Bone Weight, Muscle Mass, BMR, Body Water, Body Age
- Body Fat Determination: W/ Low, Normal, High and higher 4 Levels (5.0-50.0% w/ 0.1% increments)
- BMI Determination: W/ Low, High and Higher 4 levels (BMI 0-150.0 w/0)
- Visceral Fat Determination: W/ Normal, High and Higher 3 Levels
- Storage: Personal Data of Upto 6 persons and 1 Guest
- Power: 4 replaceable 1.5V AA Batteries exclude
- Scale Dimensions: 325 mm(L) X 325 mm(W) X 40 mm(D)
To return an item, customers must notify us through our Website or by email and a prompt response is assured to such notifications. Once the Product return/complaint request has been raised by you, AMPL shall initiate a process to vet the request and proceed accordingly.
The option to return will be allowed to you at the sole discretion of AMPL, and such requests may only be considered in the following cases:
- Products were received in a damaged condition;
- Products were received in packaging that had already been opened;
- Due to a Product complaint after verification by AMPL;
- When Product is received with remaining expiry period of less than 6 months from date of dispatch or in the event that only 50% or less of shelf life is remaining from date of receipt whichever is lesser (unless already confirmed and agreed by the customer);
- Incorrect order processing, where you have placed an order for one item code but a different item code was dispatched by AMPL;
- Shipment of short quantity;
- When the time period since order confirmation exceeds 30 days - the order is automatically cancelled and a refund (where applicable) is initiated;
The customer is required to initiate a return request with 7 days of receipt of the product;
- Refunds are applicable for products received in un-opened and un-used condition.
- If opened but returned in the original packing and working condition, customer will be eligible for credit note/ replacement of same or greater value.
- When an order has been confirmed and not yet been shipped, the customer can cancel the order from the order tracking mechanism.
- For orders > Rs. 20,000, products can only be fully exchanged, not refunded in case of any manufacturing defect or damage during transit.
- Rehabilitation products are not eligible for returns, refunds or replacements. In case of a manufacturing defect, damage in transit or incorrect product shipment, the product will be eligible for replacement only.
In any of the above cases, after due verification from AMPL's end if required:
- If payment has been made by credit card / debit card through the designated payment gateway, then the refund amount will be reversed back to your credit card / bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods. Sometimes financial organizations take a longer time to process the refund request.
- If payment has been made by a NEFT / RTGS transfer has been made then the refund amount will be reversed back to your bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
- If payment has been made by Cash on Delivery method then the refund amount will be transferred to your bank account (as per bank account details provided by you) within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
Shipping:AMPL endeavours but does not guarantee to deliver the products to customers within 10 business days from the date of placing your order depending upon the shipping location. Factors such as delay in delivery through the courier partner, transporters' strike etc. may also affect delivery timelines. AMPL will not be liable for any loss or expenses sustained by the Buyer arising from any delay in the delivery of the Products howsoever caused.