ChoiceMMed Compact Compressor Nebulizer - CN1H2
|One Button Operation
|Quiet Piston Pump
- The ChoiceMMed Compact Compressor Nebulizer is equipped with an efficient and quiet piston pump
- The one button operation machine allows for reliable pressure and flow
- The nebuliser is manufactured for successful treatement of Asthma allergies and other respiratory disorders
- The compressor forces air into the nebulizer. When the air enters the nebulizer, it converts the prescribed medication into aerosol of microscopic droplets that can be easily inhaled.
- The nebuliser machine is suitable for adult and paediatric patients
- Technical Specifications:
- Nebulization Rate: ≥0.2 ml/min
- Rated Voltage: AC 230V, 50 Hz
- Free Flow Range: 16-23.5 l/min
- Nebulizing Pressure: 100-190 Kpa
- Max Capacity of Nebulizer Kit: 10 ml
- Nebulizer is a device used for producing a fine spray of liquid, used for example for inhaling a medicinal drug. Doctors prescribes a nebulizer as treatment or breathing therapy. The device delivers the same types of medication as metered-dose inhalers (MDIs), which are the familiar pocket-sized inhalers. Nebulizers may be easier to use than MDIs, especially for children who aren’t old enough to properly use inhalers, or adults with severe asthma.
- A nebulizer turns liquid medicine into a mist to help treat your respiratory issues. They come in electric or battery-run variants. Thse nebulizers come in both a portable size you can carry with you and a larger size that’s meant to sit on a table and plug into a wall. Both are made up of a base that holds an air compressor, a small container for liquid medicine, and a tube that connects the air compressor to the medicine container. Above the medicine container is a mouthpiece or mask you use to inhale the mist.
- How to use a Nebulizer:
- Put the compressor on a flat surface where it can safely reach an outlet
- Check to make sure all the pieces are clean
- Wash your hands before prepping the medication
- If your medication is premixed, place it in the container. If you need to mix it, measure the correct amount, and then place it in the container
- Connect the tube to the compressor and the liquid container
- Attach the mouthpiece or mask
- Turn on the switch and check to see that the nebulizer is misting
- Put the mouthpiece in your mouth and close your mouth around it or put the mask securely over your nose and mouth, leaving no gaps
- Slowly breath in and out until the medicine is gone. This may take five to 15 minutes.
- Keep the liquid container upright throughout the treatment
- How To Clean The Parts:
- Clean the parts after each use
- Discard any remaining medication in the medication cup
- Wash the parts in warm water and mild detergent
- Rinse them thoroughly with clean hot tap water and allow to air dry in a clean place
- Do Not Disinfect the Air Tube and Child Mask in boiling water
To return an item, customers must notify us through our Website or by email and a prompt response is assured to such notifications. Once the Product return/complaint request has been raised by you, AMPL shall initiate a process to vet the request and proceed accordingly.
The option to return will be allowed to you at the sole discretion of AMPL, and such requests may only be considered in the following cases:
- Products were received in a damaged condition;
- Products were received in packaging that had already been opened;
- Due to a Product complaint after verification by AMPL;
- When Product is received with remaining expiry period of less than 6 months from date of dispatch or in the event that only 50% or less of shelf life is remaining from date of receipt whichever is lesser (unless already confirmed and agreed by the customer);
- Incorrect order processing, where you have placed an order for one item code but a different item code was dispatched by AMPL;
- Shipment of short quantity;
- When the time period since order confirmation exceeds 30 days - the order is automatically cancelled and a refund (where applicable) is initiated;
The customer is required to initiate a return request with 7 days of receipt of the product;
- Refunds are applicable for products received in un-opened and un-used condition.
- If opened but returned in the original packing and working condition, customer will be eligible for credit note/ replacement of same or greater value.
- When an order has been confirmed and not yet been shipped, the customer can cancel the order from the order tracking mechanism.
- For orders > Rs. 20,000, products can only be fully exchanged, not refunded in case of any manufacturing defect or damage during transit.
- Rehabilitation products are not eligible for returns, refunds or replacements. In case of a manufacturing defect, damage in transit or incorrect product shipment, the product will be eligible for replacement only.
In any of the above cases, after due verification from AMPL's end if required:
- If payment has been made by credit card / debit card through the designated payment gateway, then the refund amount will be reversed back to your credit card / bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods. Sometimes financial organizations take a longer time to process the refund request.
- If payment has been made by a NEFT / RTGS transfer has been made then the refund amount will be reversed back to your bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
- If payment has been made by Cash on Delivery method then the refund amount will be transferred to your bank account (as per bank account details provided by you) within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
Shipping:AMPL endeavours but does not guarantee to deliver the products to customers within 10 business days from the date of placing your order depending upon the shipping location. Factors such as delay in delivery through the courier partner, transporters' strike etc. may also affect delivery timelines. AMPL will not be liable for any loss or expenses sustained by the Buyer arising from any delay in the delivery of the Products howsoever caused.