Hillrom Welch Allyn ELI 230 Resting Electrocardiograph ECG Machine
|For Adult/Pediatric ECG Interpretation||Portable Device||Easy to Operate||Optional Wireless Data Acquisition|
Hillrom Welch Allyn ELI 230 RESTING ELECTROCARDIOGRAPH ECG MACHINE
The ELI 230 Resting ECG offers complete functionality in a compact, portable device. It is a cost-effective ECG solution offering accurate and reliable adult/pediatric ECG interpretation and full-size printouts. The VERITAS resting ECG interpretation algorithm uses gender-specific and adult and pediatric criteria to provide a silent second opinion for diagnostic interpretation.
- Value without Compromise: The ELI 230 electrocardiograph provides complete functionality in a portable, compact device. Easy to use and feature rich, the ELI 230 offers a valuable solution with capabilities such as signal quality, accurate and reliable ECG interpretation and full-size printouts
- High-Resolution Color LCD: High-resolution color display provides real-time preview of 3-, 8- or 12-lead ECG and post-acquisition review of acquired ECG
- Distinguished VERITAS Resting ECG Interpretation Algorithm: Widely recognized resting ECG interpretation algorithm uses gender- and criteria to provide a silent second opinion for resting ECG interpretation
- Choice of Wireless or Traditional ECG Acquisition: The ELI 230 ECG offers a choice of either the innovative WAM wireless acquisition module or the AM12™ acquisition module. Both include replaceable lead wires, lead fail indicator and remote control with buttons for ECG acquisition and rhythm printing
- Best 10: The ELI 230 ECG evaluates ECG signal and noise to determine and select the 10 seconds of data with the least amount of noise. Best 10 simplifies ECG acquisition by reducing clinical review time and helping to eliminate the need for repeat ECGs
- Diagnostic Quality: The ELI 230 ECG features full diagnostic ECG quality with a high-fidelity acquisition sampling rate of 40,000 samples per second per channel, a benefit for accurate pacemaker detection
- Instrument Type: 12-lead electrocardiograph
- Input Channels: Simultaneous acquisition of all 12 leads
- Standard Leads Acquired: I, II, III, aVR, aVL, aVF, V1, V2, V3, V4, V5, V6
- Waveform Display: Backlit, 1/4 VGA 320 x 240 LCD color display 4+4 or 6+6 lead presentation
- Input Impedance/ Input Dynamic Range/ Electrode Offset Tolerance/ Common Mode Rejection: Meets or exceeds the requirements of ANSI/AAMI EC11
- Patient Leakage Current/ Chassis Leakage Current: Meets or exceeds the requirements of ANSI/AAMI ES1
- Digital Sampling Rate: 40,000 samples/second/channel used for pacemaker spike detection; 1,000 samples/second/channel used for recording and analysis
- Resolution: 1.875 microvolt LSB
- A/D Conversion: 20 bits
- Frequency Response: 0.05 to 300 Hz
- Filters: High-performance baseline filter; AC interference filter 50/60 Hz; low-pass filters 40 Hz, 150 Hz, or 300 Hz
- Lead Reversal Detection: Notification of possible lead reversal conditions for both limb and chest leads indicated on the display prior to printing
- Pacemaker Spike Detection: Pacemaker spike markers for both atrial and ventricular rhythms indicated on printouts
- Optional Functions: Optional VERITAS resting ECG interpretation with age- and algorithm
- Paper: Thermal roll paper; 210 mm (8.25”) wide
- Thermal Printer: Computer-controlled dot array; 8 dots/mm
- Thermal Printer Speeds: 5, 10, 25 or 50 mm/s
- Gain Settings: 5, 10 or 20 mm/mV
- Report Print Formats: Standard or Cabrera; 12, 6 or 3+1 channel
- Rhythm Print Formats: 12, 6 or 3 channel with configurable lead groups
- Device Classification: Class I, Type CF defibrillation-proof applied parts
- ECG Storage: Internal storage up to 20 ECG records; external storage to USB memory stick
- Connectivity: Review or print from ELI Link V3.1x
- Weight: 5.8 lbs. (2.63 kg) including battery (without paper)
- Dimensions: 11.25 x 7.5 x 2.75” (28.58 x 19 x 7 cm)
- Power Requirements: Universal AC power supply (100-240 VAC at 50/60 Hz) 110 VA; internally rechargeable battery
To return an item, customers must notify us through our Website or by email and a prompt response is assured to such notifications. Once the Product return/complaint request has been raised by you, AMPL shall initiate a process to vet the request and proceed accordingly.
The option to return will be allowed to you at the sole discretion of AMPL, and such requests may only be considered in the following cases:
- Products were received in a damaged condition;
- Products were received in packaging that had already been opened;
- Due to a Product complaint after verification by AMPL;
- When Product is received with remaining expiry period of less than 6 months from date of dispatch or in the event that only 50% or less of shelf life is remaining from date of receipt whichever is lesser (unless already confirmed and agreed by the customer);
- Incorrect order processing, where you have placed an order for one item code but a different item code was dispatched by AMPL;
- Shipment of short quantity;
- When the time period since order confirmation exceeds 30 days - the order is automatically cancelled and a refund (where applicable) is initiated;
The customer is required to initiate a return request with 7 days of receipt of the product;
- Refunds are applicable for products received in un-opened and un-used condition.
- If opened but returned in the original packing and working condition, customer will be eligible for credit note/ replacement of same or greater value.
- When an order has been confirmed and not yet been shipped, the customer can cancel the order from the order tracking mechanism.
- For orders > Rs. 20,000, products can only be fully exchanged, not refunded in case of any manufacturing defect or damage during transit.
- Rehabilitation products are not eligible for returns, refunds or replacements. In case of a manufacturing defect, damage in transit or incorrect product shipment, the product will be eligible for replacement only.
In any of the above cases, after due verification from AMPL's end if required:
- If payment has been made by credit card / debit card through the designated payment gateway, then the refund amount will be reversed back to your credit card / bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods. Sometimes financial organizations take a longer time to process the refund request.
- If payment has been made by a NEFT / RTGS transfer has been made then the refund amount will be reversed back to your bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
- If payment has been made by Cash on Delivery method then the refund amount will be transferred to your bank account (as per bank account details provided by you) within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
Shipping:AMPL endeavours but does not guarantee to deliver the products to customers within 10 business days from the date of placing your order depending upon the shipping location. Factors such as delay in delivery through the courier partner, transporters' strike etc. may also affect delivery timelines. AMPL will not be liable for any loss or expenses sustained by the Buyer arising from any delay in the delivery of the Products howsoever caused.