Unimech UV Clean Tram 300 Disinfection Device
|For Disinfecting Surfaces||1 Year Warranty||Dimension: 400 X 400 X 1584mm||UVCI Technology|Rs. 28,500.00(includes GST of Rs. 3,813.56)
Get SmartCash points on this purchase
Request a Bulk Quote?
UNIMECH UV CLEAN TRAM 300 DISINFECTION DEVICE
The Unimech UV Clean Tram 300 Disinfection Device is an elegant & efficient disinfection device, mounted with UV-C lights, which are capable of killing micro-organisms settled at commercial, corporate & residential spaces. Upon illumination of germicidal dosage the device kills bacteria, viruses & other microbes within your surroundings.
- This disinfection device is used for disinfecting the surface area contamination. This device uses UVGI technology that kill viruses, bacteria, microbes at 99% effective rate
- UVGI technology is an advance disinfection and sterilization technology that have been approved and used in many countries
- It is simple to operate & easy to use
- Once the light is switched on it emits UVC rays that kills all contamination areas within a fraction of minutes
- The device mounted with UV C Lights (254nm) kills bacteria, viruses & other microbes within your surroundings (both surface and air) upto 8ft at one go
- Comes with an One Year Warranty
- This is best device to keep your home & office more sterile and healthier
- No. of Bulbs: 4
- Input Wattage: 230V 50Hz
- Output Wattage: 300W
- Type Of Disinfection: Surface
- Size: 1800 mm X 320 mm x 410 mm
- Weight: 20 Kgs
- Distance Covered: 12ft. Radially
- Working Type: Manual/ App Based
The UV-C light is unsafe to human, we recommend you to use a protective shield and a PPE as an accessory to safe guard the operator from the direct radiation.
To return an item, customers must notify us through our Website or by email and a prompt response is assured to such notifications. Once the Product return/complaint request has been raised by you, AMPL shall initiate a process to vet the request and proceed accordingly.
The option to return will be allowed to you at the sole discretion of AMPL, and such requests may only be considered in the following cases:
- Products were received in a damaged condition;
- Products were received in packaging that had already been opened;
- Due to a Product complaint after verification by AMPL;
- When Product is received with remaining expiry period of less than 6 months from date of dispatch or in the event that only 50% or less of shelf life is remaining from date of receipt whichever is lesser (unless already confirmed and agreed by the customer);
- Incorrect order processing, where you have placed an order for one item code but a different item code was dispatched by AMPL;
- Shipment of short quantity;
- When the time period since order confirmation exceeds 30 days - the order is automatically cancelled and a refund (where applicable) is initiated;
The customer is required to initiate a return request with 7 days of receipt of the product;
- Refunds are applicable for products received in un-opened and un-used condition.
- If opened but returned in the original packing and working condition, customer will be eligible for credit note/ replacement of same or greater value.
- When an order has been confirmed and not yet been shipped, the customer can cancel the order from the order tracking mechanism.
- For orders > Rs. 20,000, products can only be fully exchanged, not refunded in case of any manufacturing defect or damage during transit.
- Rehabilitation products are not eligible for returns, refunds or replacements. In case of a manufacturing defect, damage in transit or incorrect product shipment, the product will be eligible for replacement only.
In any of the above cases, after due verification from AMPL's end if required:
- If payment has been made by credit card / debit card through the designated payment gateway, then the refund amount will be reversed back to your credit card / bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods. Sometimes financial organizations take a longer time to process the refund request.
- If payment has been made by a NEFT / RTGS transfer has been made then the refund amount will be reversed back to your bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
- If payment has been made by Cash on Delivery method then the refund amount will be transferred to your bank account (as per bank account details provided by you) within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
Shipping:AMPL endeavours but does not guarantee to deliver the products to customers within 10 business days from the date of placing your order depending upon the shipping location. Factors such as delay in delivery through the courier partner, transporters' strike etc. may also affect delivery timelines. AMPL will not be liable for any loss or expenses sustained by the Buyer arising from any delay in the delivery of the Products howsoever caused.