Romsons Drytex Underpads - 60 cm X 90 cm
|Pack of 10||Quick lock system||Super absorbent polymer||Size: 60 cm X 90 cm|
- The Romsons Drytex Underpads are heavy duty absorbency underpads that allows to keep the user dry and clean
- The underpad provides with quick lock system for stable fixing with the surface
- These underpads has super absorbent polymer (SAP) that absorbs the fluid and converts into gel form
- The Romsons Underpad absorbs wetness quickly and locks it away to keep the user dry and comfortable
- This disposable underpad from Romsons is manufactured from superior quality fabric
- This Underpad includes the spunbond,non-woven top sheet which facilitates in allowing the fluid to pass through quickly to the core
- The highly absorbent tissue-filled centre in the pad keeps the pad intact and locks away fluid immediately
- The underpad effectively wicks fluid away from the point of insult. The super absorbent polymer is evenly spread throughout the core for improved fluid management
- The Drytex under pads are available in the size of 60 cm X 90 cm and come in a standard packing of 10 underpads per pack
- These Romsons adult bed pads are used for protecting the bed from night time potty training,bed wetting and adult incontinence,and protecting furniture from daytime incontinence and diaper leaks. These underpads come in different sizes to fit different sized beds and chairs
- These Underpads are often used to protect the skin of patients who are incontinent. These underpads effectively absorb moisture and present a quick-drying surface to the skin
- The incontinence pads offer easy incontinence protection for mattresses,furniture,changing tables and most of the underpads can absorb enough liquid to provide protection against typical incontinence voids
To return an item, customers must notify us through our Website or by email and a prompt response is assured to such notifications. Once the Product return/complaint request has been raised by you, AMPL shall initiate a process to vet the request and proceed accordingly.
The option to return will be allowed to you at the sole discretion of AMPL, and such requests may only be considered in the following cases:
- Products were received in a damaged condition;
- Products were received in packaging that had already been opened;
- Due to a Product complaint after verification by AMPL;
- When Product is received with remaining expiry period of less than 6 months from date of dispatch or in the event that only 50% or less of shelf life is remaining from date of receipt whichever is lesser (unless already confirmed and agreed by the customer);
- Incorrect order processing, where you have placed an order for one item code but a different item code was dispatched by AMPL;
- Shipment of short quantity;
- When the time period since order confirmation exceeds 30 days - the order is automatically cancelled and a refund (where applicable) is initiated;
The customer is required to initiate a return request with 7 days of receipt of the product;
- Refunds are applicable for products received in un-opened and un-used condition.
- If opened but returned in the original packing and working condition, customer will be eligible for credit note/ replacement of same or greater value.
- When an order has been confirmed and not yet been shipped, the customer can cancel the order from the order tracking mechanism.
- For orders > Rs. 20,000, products can only be fully exchanged, not refunded in case of any manufacturing defect or damage during transit.
- Rehabilitation products are not eligible for returns, refunds or replacements. In case of a manufacturing defect, damage in transit or incorrect product shipment, the product will be eligible for replacement only.
In any of the above cases, after due verification from AMPL's end if required:
- If payment has been made by credit card / debit card through the designated payment gateway, then the refund amount will be reversed back to your credit card / bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods. Sometimes financial organizations take a longer time to process the refund request.
- If payment has been made by a NEFT / RTGS transfer has been made then the refund amount will be reversed back to your bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
- If payment has been made by Cash on Delivery method then the refund amount will be transferred to your bank account (as per bank account details provided by you) within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
- AMPL offers Free Delivery on all orders above the value of Rs. 2,000. A flat delivery fee of Rs 100 will be applicable for all orders below the total value of Rs. 2,000*.
*Some select products below the value of Rs. 2,000 may include free delivery as stated on the product page.
- AMPL endeavours but does not guarantee to deliver the products to customers within 10 business days from the date of placing your order depending upon the shipping location. Factors such as delay in delivery through the courier partner, transporters' strike etc. may also affect delivery timelines. AMPL will not be liable for any loss or expenses sustained by the Buyer arising from any delay in the delivery of the Products howsoever caused.
- AMPL reserves the right to make delivery of the products order in partial shipments. If the Products are to be delivered in instalments, each delivery will constitute a separate contract. You may not treat the contract (as a whole) as repudiated if AMPL fails to deliver any one or more of the instalments or if you have a claim in respect of any one or more of the instalments.
- If a customer fails to take delivery of the Products, AMPL may at its discretion charge you for the additional shipping cost.