Omron Digital Thermometer - Forehead Mode MC 720
|Forehead mode||LCD display||1 second measurement||Last reading recall|Rs. 2,620.00(includes GST of Rs. 335.25)
Get SmartCash points on this purchase
- The Omron MC-720 is a digital thermometer with forehead mode
- This mode in thermometer displays the oral-equivalent value of the measured forehead temperature
- This unit measures the temperature at the surface of the forehead by sensing infrared emission of the skin at the measured point, and then calculates the oral-equivalent value using a unique algorithm based on actual body temperature survey data
- This Omron thermometer is meant for gentle non intrusive temperature measurement
- The digital thermometer is designed with an easy to hold design and features a backlight which provides visibility in the dark
- The Omron thermometer allows to measure forehead temperature in just 1 second and is suitable for all ages
- The thermometer is equipped with 2 modes - silent and buzzer beep
- This forehead mode thermometer is touch free and is easy to use
- This thermometer also allows for last reading recall
- This digital thermometer has a LCD screen display and has a storage capacity of 25 readings
- Thermometers are used to measure fever in humans or tell you how cold it is outside. Made up of thermo (heat) and meter (measuring device), the meaning of the word thermometer is straightforward. Thermometers measure temperatures in degrees, according to either the Celsius or Fahrenheit system.
- Digital thermometers are temperature-sensing instruments that are easily portable, have permanent probes, and is equipped with a convenient digital display. The way a digital thermometer works depends upon its type of sensor. Sensor types include resistance temperature detector (RTD), thermocouple and thermistor.
- One can use any thermometer, with mouth open, put the end with the red, blue, or silver-coloured tip under your tongue. Close your lips gently around the thermometer. Do not bite the glass thermometer.
- Cleaning of the thermometer is also important. It's important to clean the thermometer after each use, but how you clean it depends on what type of thermometer you have. For glass thermometers, wash it with soap and cool water, then rinse and dry. For digital thermometer you can wipe it with a cloth soaked in alcohol or water. Allow it to air dry.
To return an item, customers must notify us through our Website or by email and a prompt response is assured to such notifications. Once the Product return/complaint request has been raised by you, AMPL shall initiate a process to vet the request and proceed accordingly.
The option to return will be allowed to you at the sole discretion of AMPL, and such requests may only be considered in the following cases:
- Products were received in a damaged condition;
- Products were received in packaging that had already been opened;
- Due to a Product complaint after verification by AMPL;
- When Product is received with remaining expiry period of less than 6 months from date of dispatch or in the event that only 50% or less of shelf life is remaining from date of receipt whichever is lesser (unless already confirmed and agreed by the customer);
- Incorrect order processing, where you have placed an order for one item code but a different item code was dispatched by AMPL;
- Shipment of short quantity;
- When the time period since order confirmation exceeds 30 days - the order is automatically cancelled and a refund (where applicable) is initiated;
The customer is required to initiate a return request with 7 days of receipt of the product;
- Refunds are applicable for products received in un-opened and un-used condition.
- If opened but returned in the original packing and working condition, customer will be eligible for credit note/ replacement of same or greater value.
- When an order has been confirmed and not yet been shipped, the customer can cancel the order from the order tracking mechanism.
- For orders > Rs. 20,000, products can only be fully exchanged, not refunded in case of any manufacturing defect or damage during transit.
- Rehabilitation products are not eligible for returns, refunds or replacements. In case of a manufacturing defect, damage in transit or incorrect product shipment, the product will be eligible for replacement only.
In any of the above cases, after due verification from AMPL's end if required:
- If payment has been made by credit card / debit card through the designated payment gateway, then the refund amount will be reversed back to your credit card / bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods. Sometimes financial organizations take a longer time to process the refund request.
- If payment has been made by a NEFT / RTGS transfer has been made then the refund amount will be reversed back to your bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
- If payment has been made by Cash on Delivery method then the refund amount will be transferred to your bank account (as per bank account details provided by you) within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
- AMPL offers Free Delivery on all orders above the value of Rs. 2,000. A flat delivery fee of Rs 100 will be applicable for all orders below the total value of Rs. 2,000*.
*Some select products below the value of Rs. 2,000 may include free delivery as stated on the product page.
- AMPL endeavours but does not guarantee to deliver the products to customers within 10 business days from the date of placing your order depending upon the shipping location. Factors such as delay in delivery through the courier partner, transporters' strike etc. may also affect delivery timelines. AMPL will not be liable for any loss or expenses sustained by the Buyer arising from any delay in the delivery of the Products howsoever caused.
- AMPL reserves the right to make delivery of the products order in partial shipments. If the Products are to be delivered in instalments, each delivery will constitute a separate contract. You may not treat the contract (as a whole) as repudiated if AMPL fails to deliver any one or more of the instalments or if you have a claim in respect of any one or more of the instalments.
- If a customer fails to take delivery of the Products, AMPL may at its discretion charge you for the additional shipping cost.