Niscomed CMS Aqua 12 Multi Parameter Patient Monitor
|With/Without Touch Screen||Screen size: 12"||Portable||Colour: White|
- The Niscomed CMS Aqua 12 Multi Parameter Patient Monitor is equipped with a 12 inch high-resolution colour screen
- The patient monitoring system has an exquisite design which makes it suitable to moving operation
- The patient monitoring machine freeze instant waveform for real time S-T segment analysis, pace-maker detection
- The patient monitor can Store up to 400 groups of NIBP list, 60 alarm events records recall
- The patient monitoring device has a built-in rechargeable lithium battery with 4 hours working capacity
- The monitoring system captures dynamic wave forms
- The patient monitoring system is available in 2 variants:
- With Touch Screen
- Without Touch Screen
- Vital signs are an important component of patient care. They determine which treatment protocols to follow, provide critical information needed to make life-saving decisions, and confirm feedback on treatments performed. Accurate, documented vital signs are a very important part of EMS (Emergency Medical Support) and to monitor the same; Patient Monitoring Systems are manufactured
- Patient Monitoring systems are designed to help enhancing the patient care and improve clinical performance. This comprehensive solution fits securely into the hospital's IT environment to capture timely patient data and feed it securely to the EMR (Electronic Medical Record).
- A patient monitor is an electronic medical device that consists of one or more monitoring sensors, a processing component, and a screen display (also called a "monitor") that provide and record for medical professionals a patient's medical vital signs like body temperature, blood pressure, pulse rate etc..
- Patient monitoring systems are used in hospitals, nursing homes, emergency care centres and health care set ups to monitor and review the vital physiological signs of a patient.
- Most patient monitoring systems are able to monitor the patient’s respiration, oxygen saturation in blood, invasive and non invasive blood pressure, electrocardiograph, body temperature etc.. Various sensors and electrodes are used to measure these signs including the ECG electrodes, SpO2 finger sensor, blood pressure cuff, temperature probe etc..
To return an item, customers must notify us through our Website or by email and a prompt response is assured to such notifications. Once the Product return/complaint request has been raised by you, AMPL shall initiate a process to vet the request and proceed accordingly.
The option to return will be allowed to you at the sole discretion of AMPL, and such requests may only be considered in the following cases:
- Products were received in a damaged condition;
- Products were received in packaging that had already been opened;
- Due to a Product complaint after verification by AMPL;
- When Product is received with remaining expiry period of less than 6 months from date of dispatch or in the event that only 50% or less of shelf life is remaining from date of receipt whichever is lesser (unless already confirmed and agreed by the customer);
- Incorrect order processing, where you have placed an order for one item code but a different item code was dispatched by AMPL;
- Shipment of short quantity;
- When the time period since order confirmation exceeds 30 days - the order is automatically cancelled and a refund (where applicable) is initiated;
The customer is required to initiate a return request with 7 days of receipt of the product;
- Refunds are applicable for products received in un-opened and un-used condition.
- If opened but returned in the original packing and working condition, customer will be eligible for credit note/ replacement of same or greater value.
- When an order has been confirmed and not yet been shipped, the customer can cancel the order from the order tracking mechanism.
- For orders > Rs. 20,000, products can only be fully exchanged, not refunded in case of any manufacturing defect or damage during transit.
- Rehabilitation products are not eligible for returns, refunds or replacements. In case of a manufacturing defect, damage in transit or incorrect product shipment, the product will be eligible for replacement only.
In any of the above cases, after due verification from AMPL's end if required:
- If payment has been made by credit card / debit card through the designated payment gateway, then the refund amount will be reversed back to your credit card / bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods. Sometimes financial organizations take a longer time to process the refund request.
- If payment has been made by a NEFT / RTGS transfer has been made then the refund amount will be reversed back to your bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
- If payment has been made by Cash on Delivery method then the refund amount will be transferred to your bank account (as per bank account details provided by you) within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
Shipping:AMPL endeavours but does not guarantee to deliver the products to customers within 10 business days from the date of placing your order depending upon the shipping location. Factors such as delay in delivery through the courier partner, transporters' strike etc. may also affect delivery timelines. AMPL will not be liable for any loss or expenses sustained by the Buyer arising from any delay in the delivery of the Products howsoever caused.