Medtronic Merocel hemoX Pope Epistaxis Nasal Packing - 450406
|For Emergency Departments||10 cm - with Drawstrings||Pack of 10|
- The Medtronic Merocel hemoX Pope Epistaxis Nasal Packing are manufactured of low-density, large-pore Merocel sponge with oxidized cellulose
- This helps maximize absorption and wicking of fluids while minimizing pain and rebleeding upon removal
- It is a quick and effective method for treating anterior and posterior epistaxis
- The nasal packing is ideal for emergency departments
- Its rapid expansion provides gentle, evenly distributed pressure against the tissues to control bleeding, while platelets aggregate on the surface of the pack to enhance clot formation
- The dressing is 10 cm long, 1.5 cm wide and 2.5 cm high
- It is available with drawstrings
- They come in a standard packing of 10 units per pack
- Instructions to use:
- Insertion: Coat with antibiotic and grasp the stringed end with fingers or forceps. Very quickly, insert along the nasal cavity floor until it reaches the nasopharyngeal wall. If packing hasn’t expanded in 30 seconds, irrigate with 10 cc of saline or water. Tape the string to the nose and trim ends
- Removal: For gentle removal, rehydrate with 10 cc of saline or water until saturated. Once rehydrated, grasp the sponge with forceps and gently withdraw
To return an item, customers must notify us through our Website or by email and a prompt response is assured to such notifications. Once the Product return/complaint request has been raised by you, AMPL shall initiate a process to vet the request and proceed accordingly.
The option to return will be allowed to you at the sole discretion of AMPL, and such requests may only be considered in the following cases:
- Products were received in a damaged condition;
- Products were received in packaging that had already been opened;
- Due to a Product complaint after verification by AMPL;
- When Product is received with remaining expiry period of less than 6 months from date of dispatch or in the event that only 50% or less of shelf life is remaining from date of receipt whichever is lesser (unless already confirmed and agreed by the customer);
- Incorrect order processing, where you have placed an order for one item code but a different item code was dispatched by AMPL;
- Shipment of short quantity;
- When the time period since order confirmation exceeds 30 days - the order is automatically cancelled and a refund (where applicable) is initiated;
The customer is required to initiate a return request with 7 days of receipt of the product;
- Refunds are applicable for products received in un-opened and un-used condition.
- If opened but returned in the original packing and working condition, customer will be eligible for credit note/ replacement of same or greater value.
- When an order has been confirmed and not yet been shipped, the customer can cancel the order from the order tracking mechanism.
- For orders > Rs. 20,000, products can only be fully exchanged, not refunded in case of any manufacturing defect or damage during transit.
- Rehabilitation products are not eligible for returns, refunds or replacements. In case of a manufacturing defect, damage in transit or incorrect product shipment, the product will be eligible for replacement only.
In any of the above cases, after due verification from AMPL's end if required:
- If payment has been made by credit card / debit card through the designated payment gateway, then the refund amount will be reversed back to your credit card / bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods. Sometimes financial organizations take a longer time to process the refund request.
- If payment has been made by a NEFT / RTGS transfer has been made then the refund amount will be reversed back to your bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
- If payment has been made by Cash on Delivery method then the refund amount will be transferred to your bank account (as per bank account details provided by you) within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
Shipping:AMPL endeavours but does not guarantee to deliver the products to customers within 10 business days from the date of placing your order depending upon the shipping location. Factors such as delay in delivery through the courier partner, transporters' strike etc. may also affect delivery timelines. AMPL will not be liable for any loss or expenses sustained by the Buyer arising from any delay in the delivery of the Products howsoever caused.