Liveasy Ortho care Coccyx cushion – Universal
|Universal Size||U shaped cut-out||anti-sweat fabric||anti-skid material|
Prolonged sitting in a chair can be harmful to your health in multiple ways. But since our work demands that we stay put in front of our laptops for hours on end, there are ways you can alleviate the problems that arise from sitting for too long.
One common pain that is associated with this practice is coccydynia, or simply, coccyx pain. The coccyx is your tailbone, a small triangular bone that looks like a bird’s beak (coccyx is Greek for Cuckoo beak) located at the very end of the spinal column. When you are seated, you are technically sitting on your tailbone. Hence sitting for hours makes the region around the tailbone feel sore, numb or may trigger a throbbing pain. If this is allowed to continue, your tailbone might become inflamed due to persistent stress.
What is required is a padding of the chair where you sit. And the best way to offer better comfort is a PharmEasy Orthopedic Coccyx Seat Cushion. This cushion is made with top-range memory foam that has the ability to mould itself around your shape. This customizes the cushion according to your need. This seat cushion offers just the right degree of padding and support to keep you comfortable. The U shaped cut-out provides relief from stress to the tailbone region, thereby making it easier for you to sit for hours at a stretch. It is wrapped in anti-sweat fabric which keeps the cushion dry and raises no risk of discomfort or rashes.
PharmEasy Orthopedic Coccyx Seat Cushion can help to prevent coccyx pain and stiffness. The anti-skid material makes sure that the cushion stays in place. The outer cover can be removed and washed.
To return an item, customers must notify us through our Website or by email and a prompt response is assured to such notifications. Once the Product return/complaint request has been raised by you, AMPL shall initiate a process to vet the request and proceed accordingly.
The option to return will be allowed to you at the sole discretion of AMPL, and such requests may only be considered in the following cases:
- Products were received in a damaged condition;
- Products were received in packaging that had already been opened;
- Due to a Product complaint after verification by AMPL;
- When Product is received with remaining expiry period of less than 6 months from date of dispatch or in the event that only 50% or less of shelf life is remaining from date of receipt whichever is lesser (unless already confirmed and agreed by the customer);
- Incorrect order processing, where you have placed an order for one item code but a different item code was dispatched by AMPL;
- Shipment of short quantity;
- When the time period since order confirmation exceeds 30 days - the order is automatically cancelled and a refund (where applicable) is initiated;
The customer is required to initiate a return request with 7 days of receipt of the product;
- Refunds are applicable for products received in un-opened and un-used condition.
- If opened but returned in the original packing and working condition, customer will be eligible for credit note/ replacement of same or greater value.
- When an order has been confirmed and not yet been shipped, the customer can cancel the order from the order tracking mechanism.
- For orders > Rs. 20,000, products can only be fully exchanged, not refunded in case of any manufacturing defect or damage during transit.
- Rehabilitation products are not eligible for returns, refunds or replacements. In case of a manufacturing defect, damage in transit or incorrect product shipment, the product will be eligible for replacement only.
In any of the above cases, after due verification from AMPL's end if required:
- If payment has been made by credit card / debit card through the designated payment gateway, then the refund amount will be reversed back to your credit card / bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods. Sometimes financial organizations take a longer time to process the refund request.
- If payment has been made by a NEFT / RTGS transfer has been made then the refund amount will be reversed back to your bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
- If payment has been made by Cash on Delivery method then the refund amount will be transferred to your bank account (as per bank account details provided by you) within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
Shipping:AMPL endeavours but does not guarantee to deliver the products to customers within 10 business days from the date of placing your order depending upon the shipping location. Factors such as delay in delivery through the courier partner, transporters' strike etc. may also affect delivery timelines. AMPL will not be liable for any loss or expenses sustained by the Buyer arising from any delay in the delivery of the Products howsoever caused.