Intersurgical Mapleson F Bain Circuit
|Mapelson F||Lightweight||With T-piece||With bain adaptors|
- The lightweight versions of the most commonly used anaesthetic breathing systems in the Mapleson classifications which were first published over sixty years ago by Prof. W W Mapleson
- The Intersurgical Mapelson F Bain Circuit has a 0.5-litre open tail bag with T-Piece System has minimal dead space and low resistance to flow, as the fresh gas is connected directly to the patient connection
- These bain circuits are ideal for spontaneous breathing or manually ventilated infants
- This bain circuit comes with Mapleson F infant T-piece breathing system with 0.5L open tail bag, 1.8mm
- A Bain circuit is an anaesthesia delivery system that connects a patient’s airway to the anaesthesia machine. It creates an artificial atmosphere through which a patient breathes in and out.
- Bain circuits use a high fresh gas flow to deliver anaesthetic gases to the patient’s airway and to wash out the exhaled carbon dioxide.
- An inner tube delivers fresh gases and an outer corrugated tube serves as the outlet for exhaled gases. A Bain circuit ensures that there is no re-breathing of the exhaled gases.
- Bain Circuit offered comprises co-axial modification of basic T-piece system which has been developed for facilitating scavenging of waste anaesthetic gases. As a tube carrying fresh gas, it travels inside the outer reservoir tube to endotracheal tube connector.
- Mapleson breathing systems are used for delivering oxygen and anaesthetic agents and to eliminate carbon dioxide during anaesthesia.
- They consist of different components: Fresh gas flow, reservoir bag, breathing tubes, expiratory valve, and patient connection.
- One of the best advantages of these bain circuits is that they are compact and inexpensive, they facilitate the scavenging of waste gases, have low dead space and offer low resistance to breathing.
- It is recommended to use a bain circuit with extreme care as it will be a major risk if in case the inner tube of the bain circuit breaks or is disconnected then the entire system turns into dead space.
- Components of a bain circuit include:
- A corrugated, flexible and low resistance tubing
- An expiratory valve which is located near the reservoir bag and is opened fully or partially depending on the type of ventilation that is being administered to the patient.
- Types of valves include the adjustable pressure-limiting (APL) valve and the Heidbrink valve which is a unidirectional valve.
- Reservoir Bags - The anti-static reservoir bags supplied vary in capacity depending on their use i.e. for adults or paediatrics. It can be easily removed to attach a ventilator hose allowing for mechanical ventilation.
To return an item, customers must notify us through our Website or by email and a prompt response is assured to such notifications. Once the Product return/complaint request has been raised by you, AMPL shall initiate a process to vet the request and proceed accordingly.
The option to return will be allowed to you at the sole discretion of AMPL, and such requests may only be considered in the following cases:
- Products were received in a damaged condition;
- Products were received in packaging that had already been opened;
- Due to a Product complaint after verification by AMPL;
- When Product is received with remaining expiry period of less than 6 months from date of dispatch or in the event that only 50% or less of shelf life is remaining from date of receipt whichever is lesser (unless already confirmed and agreed by the customer);
- Incorrect order processing, where you have placed an order for one item code but a different item code was dispatched by AMPL;
- Shipment of short quantity;
- When the time period since order confirmation exceeds 30 days - the order is automatically cancelled and a refund (where applicable) is initiated;
The customer is required to initiate a return request with 7 days of receipt of the product;
- Refunds are applicable for products received in un-opened and un-used condition.
- If opened but returned in the original packing and working condition, customer will be eligible for credit note/ replacement of same or greater value.
- When an order has been confirmed and not yet been shipped, the customer can cancel the order from the order tracking mechanism.
- For orders > Rs. 20,000, products can only be fully exchanged, not refunded in case of any manufacturing defect or damage during transit.
- Rehabilitation products are not eligible for returns, refunds or replacements. In case of a manufacturing defect, damage in transit or incorrect product shipment, the product will be eligible for replacement only.
In any of the above cases, after due verification from AMPL's end if required:
- If payment has been made by credit card / debit card through the designated payment gateway, then the refund amount will be reversed back to your credit card / bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods. Sometimes financial organizations take a longer time to process the refund request.
- If payment has been made by a NEFT / RTGS transfer has been made then the refund amount will be reversed back to your bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
- If payment has been made by Cash on Delivery method then the refund amount will be transferred to your bank account (as per bank account details provided by you) within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
Shipping:AMPL endeavours but does not guarantee to deliver the products to customers within 10 business days from the date of placing your order depending upon the shipping location. Factors such as delay in delivery through the courier partner, transporters' strike etc. may also affect delivery timelines. AMPL will not be liable for any loss or expenses sustained by the Buyer arising from any delay in the delivery of the Products howsoever caused.