Fresenius Polysulfone Low Flux Dialyser - F6HPS
|Inline Steam Sterilization||Sterile||Bio-compatible||Enhanced Design|Rs. 1,135.00(includes GST of Rs. 39.00)
Get SmartCash points on this purchase
Request a Bulk Quote?
FRESENIUS POLYSULFONE LOW FLUX DIALYSER - F6HPS
Not all polysulfones are like Fresenius Polysulfone; this Low Flux Dialyser with proven quality and efficiency has an original benchmark of biocompatibility
- Biocompatibility: This Dialyser has been recognized for its compatibility. Reducing adverse interactions between blood and material during a dialysis treatment has an established benchmark for all membrane improvements and developments
- Safety During Each and Every Treatment: All Fresenius Medical Care dialyzers provide a high degree of safety during each and every treatment having retention capabilities of endotoxin to the chemical composition and structure of the membrane
- Enhanced Design for Maximum Efficiency: The special undulating structure of the hollow fibers delivers an excellent performance profile. Spacing between the wavy fiber structures keeps the individual fibers apart, preventing dialysate channeling and facilitating a uniform flow of dialysate. The consistent dialysate flow around each fiber ensures every single performs at maximum efficiency, resulting in enhanced solute transport
INLINE Steam Sterilization – Purity Enhanced
HOW IT WORKS
- Highly pure, sterile and pyrogen-free dialyzers without any potentially harmful residuals from sterilization
- Biocompatibility of membranes remains unaffected from sterilization
- Optimized use of resources due to low rinsing volumes: only 500 mL is required
- Dry dialyzers with minimized risk of contamination due to microbial growth
- These dialyzers are produced to meet International Safety Regulations
- Fresenius Medical Care’s core competency is the complete production from membranes: to the finished dialyzers, providing the highest quality during every step of production
To return an item, customers must notify us through our Website or by email and a prompt response is assured to such notifications. Once the Product return/complaint request has been raised by you, AMPL shall initiate a process to vet the request and proceed accordingly.
The option to return will be allowed to you at the sole discretion of AMPL, and such requests may only be considered in the following cases:
- Products were received in a damaged condition;
- Products were received in packaging that had already been opened;
- Due to a Product complaint after verification by AMPL;
- When Product is received with remaining expiry period of less than 6 months from date of dispatch or in the event that only 50% or less of shelf life is remaining from date of receipt whichever is lesser (unless already confirmed and agreed by the customer);
- Incorrect order processing, where you have placed an order for one item code but a different item code was dispatched by AMPL;
- Shipment of short quantity;
- When the time period since order confirmation exceeds 30 days - the order is automatically cancelled and a refund (where applicable) is initiated;
The customer is required to initiate a return request with 7 days of receipt of the product;
- Refunds are applicable for products received in un-opened and un-used condition.
- If opened but returned in the original packing and working condition, customer will be eligible for credit note/ replacement of same or greater value.
- When an order has been confirmed and not yet been shipped, the customer can cancel the order from the order tracking mechanism.
- For orders > Rs. 20,000, products can only be fully exchanged, not refunded in case of any manufacturing defect or damage during transit.
- Rehabilitation products are not eligible for returns, refunds or replacements. In case of a manufacturing defect, damage in transit or incorrect product shipment, the product will be eligible for replacement only.
In any of the above cases, after due verification from AMPL's end if required:
- If payment has been made by credit card / debit card through the designated payment gateway, then the refund amount will be reversed back to your credit card / bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods. Sometimes financial organizations take a longer time to process the refund request.
- If payment has been made by a NEFT / RTGS transfer has been made then the refund amount will be reversed back to your bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
- If payment has been made by Cash on Delivery method then the refund amount will be transferred to your bank account (as per bank account details provided by you) within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
Shipping:AMPL endeavours but does not guarantee to deliver the products to customers within 10 business days from the date of placing your order depending upon the shipping location. Factors such as delay in delivery through the courier partner, transporters' strike etc. may also affect delivery timelines. AMPL will not be liable for any loss or expenses sustained by the Buyer arising from any delay in the delivery of the Products howsoever caused.