Fresenius Diasafe Plus Dialysis Fluid Filter
|Produces Ultrapure Dialysis Fluid||Enhanced Design||Sterile||Easy to Use|
FRESENIUS DIASAFE PLUS DIALYSIS FLUID FILTER
The Fresenius Diasafe Plus Dialysis Fluid Filter is a key step towards good dialysis practice that produces ultrapure dialysis fluid and provides sterile & non-pyrogenic substitution fluid.
- Dialysis Fluid Purity: In order to avoid endotoxin related complications during routine hemodialysis, the usage of ultrapure water is strongly recommend. Ultrapure water or dialysis fluid can easily be achieved through the application of special dialysis fluid filters such as Diasafe Plus
- Chronic Inflammation: The usage of ultrapure dialysis fluid has been shown to reduce markers of chronic inflammation in hemodialysis patients, therefore it is suggestive that ultrapure dialysis fluid has a beneficial effect on inflammatory diseases such as atherosclerotic CVD
- Oxidative Stress: This type of stress is associated with the progression of malnutrition, anemia and inflammatory diseases such as atherosclerosis, the usage of ultrapure dialysis fluid to reduce dialysis induced oxidative mechanisms appears desirable
- Advanced Glycation End Products (AGE): The importance of ultrapure dialysis fluid in routine hemodialysis treatments is emphasized by the finding that endotoxins act in synergy with advanced glycation end products (AGE), which enhance inflammation and oxidative stress10. The use of ultrapure dialysis fluid has further been shown to reduce the plasma levels of the AGE compound pentosidine
- Anemia Treatment: Ultrapure dialysis fluid has been shown to improve iron utilization and the response to erythropoietin, meaning it could be beneficial in anemia treatment by allowing for a reduced erythropoietin dosage while maintaining optimal hemoglobin levels
Located at the end of the water treatment chain, the Diasafe Plus filter ensures required purity levels can be achieved easily through the reliable production of ultrapure dialysis fluid to ISO Standards. The Diasafe Plus incorporates the Fresenius Polysulfone membrane which has excellent endotoxin retention capabilities due to the superior adsorptive and sieving characteristics of the membrane. The extended surface area of 2.2m² further extends the adsorption and retention capacity.
- Hygienic, Fast, Easy Installation & Exchange
The Diafix lock system provides an easy and hygienic connection of the Diasafe Plus to the dialysis machine with only three handling steps necessary for installation or exchange:
1. Open the locks of the filter holder
2. Slide Diasafe Plus filter into the guide grooves
3. Close the locks - Diasafe Plus is ready to use. It’s that easy!
- ONLINE Plus System
1. The ultrapure dialysis fluid prepared with Diasafe Plus together with hemodialyzers containing endotoxin retaining membranes are the main building blocks for a high quality hemodialysis treatment
2. The Online Plus system takes the quality standards of convective treatment modalities such as hemodiafiltration / hemofiltration (HDF/HF) one step further
for reliable production of sterile and non-pyrogenic substitution fluid by double filtration
3. Improving hygiene and safety of convective therapy modalities, the Online Plus option also offers additional treatment features and easier handling
- Membrane Material: Fresenius Polysulfone
- Effective Surface: 2.2 m²
- Weight: 170 gms
- Housing Material: Polypropylene
- Potting Material: Polyurethane
- Sealings: Silicone
- Connection to Machine: DIAFIX Lock System
- Filtration Rate: 5 ml/min x mm Hg (3.75 L/min bar; max. 2 bar)
- Operating Time:
Standard HD - Max. 12 weeks or 100 treatments ONLINE HF/HDF
ONLINE Priming/Rinsingax - Max12 weeks or 100 treatments
Puristeril 340 or Puristeril Plus (Peracetic Acid)
Diasteril (Hydroxyacetic Acid) or Citrosteril (Citric Acid)
Sporotal 100 (Sodium Hypochlorite) - Max. 11 times
To return an item, customers must notify us through our Website or by email and a prompt response is assured to such notifications. Once the Product return/complaint request has been raised by you, AMPL shall initiate a process to vet the request and proceed accordingly.
The option to return will be allowed to you at the sole discretion of AMPL, and such requests may only be considered in the following cases:
- Products were received in a damaged condition;
- Products were received in packaging that had already been opened;
- Due to a Product complaint after verification by AMPL;
- When Product is received with remaining expiry period of less than 6 months from date of dispatch or in the event that only 50% or less of shelf life is remaining from date of receipt whichever is lesser (unless already confirmed and agreed by the customer);
- Incorrect order processing, where you have placed an order for one item code but a different item code was dispatched by AMPL;
- Shipment of short quantity;
- When the time period since order confirmation exceeds 30 days - the order is automatically cancelled and a refund (where applicable) is initiated;
The customer is required to initiate a return request with 7 days of receipt of the product;
- Refunds are applicable for products received in un-opened and un-used condition.
- If opened but returned in the original packing and working condition, customer will be eligible for credit note/ replacement of same or greater value.
- When an order has been confirmed and not yet been shipped, the customer can cancel the order from the order tracking mechanism.
- For orders > Rs. 20,000, products can only be fully exchanged, not refunded in case of any manufacturing defect or damage during transit.
- Rehabilitation products are not eligible for returns, refunds or replacements. In case of a manufacturing defect, damage in transit or incorrect product shipment, the product will be eligible for replacement only.
In any of the above cases, after due verification from AMPL's end if required:
- If payment has been made by credit card / debit card through the designated payment gateway, then the refund amount will be reversed back to your credit card / bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods. Sometimes financial organizations take a longer time to process the refund request.
- If payment has been made by a NEFT / RTGS transfer has been made then the refund amount will be reversed back to your bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
- If payment has been made by Cash on Delivery method then the refund amount will be transferred to your bank account (as per bank account details provided by you) within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
Shipping:AMPL endeavours but does not guarantee to deliver the products to customers within 10 business days from the date of placing your order depending upon the shipping location. Factors such as delay in delivery through the courier partner, transporters' strike etc. may also affect delivery timelines. AMPL will not be liable for any loss or expenses sustained by the Buyer arising from any delay in the delivery of the Products howsoever caused.