Ethicon Echelon Endopath Stapler and Reloads
|For Endoscopic Procedures||Single Patient Use||60mm/45mm||Standard/Flex/Powered|
- Echelon Endopath Staplers are sterile single patient use endoscopic devices that deliver staples while dividing tissue at the same time
- They offer staple cartridge lengths of 60 mm & 45 mm
- They are available in 3 shaft lengths: Standard (340 mm)/Long (440 mm) & Compact (280 mm)
- The safety lock out feature is designed to prevent used reload from being refired
- These devices deliver 6 staggered rows of staples with a single cut line in between
- They are available in 3 variants:
- Echelon: These are the standard variants of this brand
- Echelon Flex: These are articulated variants which have a stroke count indicator that displace the number of strokes during each firing. They are compatible with 12 mm trocars
- Echelon Flex Powered: These staplers have powered firing that ensures optimal control & protection while working on critical areas & potentially resulting in less trauma. These have a manual override which provides full surgeon control in the event of a power loss
- Reloads are available in 5 colours
- Grey: Meant for mesentery/thin tissues with an open staple height of 2 mm & a closed staple height of 0.75 mm
- White: Meant for vascular/thin tissues with an open staple height of 2.5 mm & a closed staple height of 1.0 mm
- Blue: Meant for regular tissue thickness with an open staple height of 3.5 mm & a closed staple height of 1.5 mm
- Gold: Meant for regular/thick tissues with an open staple height of 3.8 mm & a closed staple height of 1.8 mm
- Green: Meant for thick tissues with an open staple height of 4.1 mm & a closed staple height of 2.0 mm
- Indicated procedures: Bariatric, Thoracic, Colorectal, General, Endoscopic
To return an item, customers must notify us through our Website or by email and a prompt response is assured to such notifications. Once the Product return/complaint request has been raised by you, AMPL shall initiate a process to vet the request and proceed accordingly.
The option to return will be allowed to you at the sole discretion of AMPL, and such requests may only be considered in the following cases:
- Products were received in a damaged condition;
- Products were received in packaging that had already been opened;
- Due to a Product complaint after verification by AMPL;
- When Product is received with remaining expiry period of less than 6 months from date of dispatch or in the event that only 50% or less of shelf life is remaining from date of receipt whichever is lesser (unless already confirmed and agreed by the customer);
- Incorrect order processing, where you have placed an order for one item code but a different item code was dispatched by AMPL;
- Shipment of short quantity;
- When the time period since order confirmation exceeds 30 days - the order is automatically cancelled and a refund (where applicable) is initiated;
The customer is required to initiate a return request with 7 days of receipt of the product;
- Refunds are applicable for products received in un-opened and un-used condition.
- If opened but returned in the original packing and working condition, customer will be eligible for credit note/ replacement of same or greater value.
- When an order has been confirmed and not yet been shipped, the customer can cancel the order from the order tracking mechanism.
- For orders > Rs. 20,000, products can only be fully exchanged, not refunded in case of any manufacturing defect or damage during transit.
- Rehabilitation products are not eligible for returns, refunds or replacements. In case of a manufacturing defect, damage in transit or incorrect product shipment, the product will be eligible for replacement only.
In any of the above cases, after due verification from AMPL's end if required:
- If payment has been made by credit card / debit card through the designated payment gateway, then the refund amount will be reversed back to your credit card / bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods. Sometimes financial organizations take a longer time to process the refund request.
- If payment has been made by a NEFT / RTGS transfer has been made then the refund amount will be reversed back to your bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
- If payment has been made by Cash on Delivery method then the refund amount will be transferred to your bank account (as per bank account details provided by you) within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
- AMPL offers Free Delivery on all orders above the value of Rs. 2,000. A flat delivery fee of Rs 100 will be applicable for all orders below the total value of Rs. 2,000*.
*Some select products below the value of Rs. 2,000 may include free delivery as stated on the product page.
- AMPL endeavours but does not guarantee to deliver the products to customers within 10 business days from the date of placing your order depending upon the shipping location. Factors such as delay in delivery through the courier partner, transporters' strike etc. may also affect delivery timelines. AMPL will not be liable for any loss or expenses sustained by the Buyer arising from any delay in the delivery of the Products howsoever caused.
- AMPL reserves the right to make delivery of the products order in partial shipments. If the Products are to be delivered in instalments, each delivery will constitute a separate contract. You may not treat the contract (as a whole) as repudiated if AMPL fails to deliver any one or more of the instalments or if you have a claim in respect of any one or more of the instalments.
- If a customer fails to take delivery of the Products, AMPL may at its discretion charge you for the additional shipping cost.