Ethicon Endopath ETS Linear Cutters and Reloads
|For Endoscopic Procedures||Linear Cutters||35mm/45mm||Articulating/Standard|
- Endopath ETS Linear Cutters are sterile endoscopic devices
- These are designed with a sturdy precision machined anvil & system wide compression to gently & uniformly compress the targeted tissue along its entire length
- These linear cutters can grab, hold and manipulate tissue without the need for a second device
- Ease-of-use and tissue control enable precise tissue positioning
- Safety lockout helps prevent a used cartridge from being refired
- These are available in 3 shaft lengths: Compact (240 mm)/Standard (340 mm) & Long (440 mm)
- Variants also include: The ETS Standard cutters which are non articulating linear cutters & the ETS Flex which are Articulating linear cutters
- Cartridges have to be bought separately even for first time use for the below codes as they are not included in the standard pack:
- All cutters are compatible with 12 mm trocars
- Reloads are available in 4 variants:
- Grey reloads are for mesentric/thin tissues with an open staple height of 2.0 mm & a closed staple height of 0.75 mm
- White reloads are for vascular/thin tissues with an open staple height of 2.5 mm & a closed staple height of 1.0 mm
- Blue reloads are for regular tissue thickness with an open staple height of 3.5 mm & a closed staple height of 1.5 mm
- Green reloads are for thick tissues with an open staple height of 4.1 mm & a closed staple height of 2.0 mm
To return an item, customers must notify us through our Website or by email and a prompt response is assured to such notifications. Once the Product return/complaint request has been raised by you, AMPL shall initiate a process to vet the request and proceed accordingly.
The option to return will be allowed to you at the sole discretion of AMPL, and such requests may only be considered in the following cases:
- Products were received in a damaged condition;
- Products were received in packaging that had already been opened;
- Due to a Product complaint after verification by AMPL;
- When Product is received with remaining expiry period of less than 6 months from date of dispatch or in the event that only 50% or less of shelf life is remaining from date of receipt whichever is lesser (unless already confirmed and agreed by the customer);
- Incorrect order processing, where you have placed an order for one item code but a different item code was dispatched by AMPL;
- Shipment of short quantity;
- When the time period since order confirmation exceeds 30 days - the order is automatically cancelled and a refund (where applicable) is initiated;
The customer is required to initiate a return request with 7 days of receipt of the product;
- Refunds are applicable for products received in un-opened and un-used condition.
- If opened but returned in the original packing and working condition, customer will be eligible for credit note/ replacement of same or greater value.
- When an order has been confirmed and not yet been shipped, the customer can cancel the order from the order tracking mechanism.
- For orders > Rs. 20,000, products can only be fully exchanged, not refunded in case of any manufacturing defect or damage during transit.
- Rehabilitation products are not eligible for returns, refunds or replacements. In case of a manufacturing defect, damage in transit or incorrect product shipment, the product will be eligible for replacement only.
In any of the above cases, after due verification from AMPL's end if required:
- If payment has been made by credit card / debit card through the designated payment gateway, then the refund amount will be reversed back to your credit card / bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods. Sometimes financial organizations take a longer time to process the refund request.
- If payment has been made by a NEFT / RTGS transfer has been made then the refund amount will be reversed back to your bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
- If payment has been made by Cash on Delivery method then the refund amount will be transferred to your bank account (as per bank account details provided by you) within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
- AMPL offers Free Delivery on all orders above the value of Rs. 2,000. A flat delivery fee of Rs 100 will be applicable for all orders below the total value of Rs. 2,000*.
*Some select products below the value of Rs. 2,000 may include free delivery as stated on the product page.
- AMPL endeavours but does not guarantee to deliver the products to customers within 10 business days from the date of placing your order depending upon the shipping location. Factors such as delay in delivery through the courier partner, transporters' strike etc. may also affect delivery timelines. AMPL will not be liable for any loss or expenses sustained by the Buyer arising from any delay in the delivery of the Products howsoever caused.
- AMPL reserves the right to make delivery of the products order in partial shipments. If the Products are to be delivered in instalments, each delivery will constitute a separate contract. You may not treat the contract (as a whole) as repudiated if AMPL fails to deliver any one or more of the instalments or if you have a claim in respect of any one or more of the instalments.
- If a customer fails to take delivery of the Products, AMPL may at its discretion charge you for the additional shipping cost.