Easycare Classic Dial Sphygmomanometer Aneroid Type Manual Blood Pressure Monitor - EC9270
|Clinically Tested||Cuff Size: 50 X 14 cm||Latex Free Cuff||Easy to Inflate & Deflate|
EASYCARE CLASSIC DIAL SPHYGMOMANOMETER ANEROID TYPE MANUAL BLOOD PRESSURE MONITOR (EC9270)
- Chrome plated brass air release valve
- 300 mmHg non-stop pin monometer
- Easy to read classification of blood pressure result
- Cuff (52 cms X 14 cms) with metal clip perfect fitting
- Easy to inflate & deflate
- Comes with a clip that can attach to clothing
HOW TO USE
- Fasten the cuff around the bare upper arm
- Close the valve on the rubber bulb by turning the screw to the right. The screw will get shorten
- Feel for a pulse just below the cuff on the inside of the elbow. Area and it's ear plugs on your ears to hear the pulse
- Pump the cuff up by squeezing the bulb. Take the needle upto 200 by pumping the rubber bulb
- Start releasing the pressure by opening the valve screw. Releasing the valve screw the needle will start coming down and you can start hearing the heart beat sound on your stethoscope
To return an item, customers must notify us through our Website or by email and a prompt response is assured to such notifications. Once the Product return/complaint request has been raised by you, AMPL shall initiate a process to vet the request and proceed accordingly.
The option to return will be allowed to you at the sole discretion of AMPL, and such requests may only be considered in the following cases:
- Products were received in a damaged condition;
- Products were received in packaging that had already been opened;
- Due to a Product complaint after verification by AMPL;
- When Product is received with remaining expiry period of less than 6 months from date of dispatch or in the event that only 50% or less of shelf life is remaining from date of receipt whichever is lesser (unless already confirmed and agreed by the customer);
- Incorrect order processing, where you have placed an order for one item code but a different item code was dispatched by AMPL;
- Shipment of short quantity;
- When the time period since order confirmation exceeds 30 days - the order is automatically cancelled and a refund (where applicable) is initiated;
The customer is required to initiate a return request with 7 days of receipt of the product;
- Refunds are applicable for products received in un-opened and un-used condition.
- If opened but returned in the original packing and working condition, customer will be eligible for credit note/ replacement of same or greater value.
- When an order has been confirmed and not yet been shipped, the customer can cancel the order from the order tracking mechanism.
- For orders > Rs. 20,000, products can only be fully exchanged, not refunded in case of any manufacturing defect or damage during transit.
- Rehabilitation products are not eligible for returns, refunds or replacements. In case of a manufacturing defect, damage in transit or incorrect product shipment, the product will be eligible for replacement only.
In any of the above cases, after due verification from AMPL's end if required:
- If payment has been made by credit card / debit card through the designated payment gateway, then the refund amount will be reversed back to your credit card / bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods. Sometimes financial organizations take a longer time to process the refund request.
- If payment has been made by a NEFT / RTGS transfer has been made then the refund amount will be reversed back to your bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
- If payment has been made by Cash on Delivery method then the refund amount will be transferred to your bank account (as per bank account details provided by you) within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
Shipping:AMPL endeavours but does not guarantee to deliver the products to customers within 10 business days from the date of placing your order depending upon the shipping location. Factors such as delay in delivery through the courier partner, transporters' strike etc. may also affect delivery timelines. AMPL will not be liable for any loss or expenses sustained by the Buyer arising from any delay in the delivery of the Products howsoever caused.