ChoiceMMed Foetal Doppler - MD800C5
|Sensitive Ultrasound Probe||Built-in Speakers||LCD Screen||3 Work Modes|
- The ChoiceMMed Foetal Doppler features a highly sensitive ultrasound probe with 2MHz frequency (3MHz Optional)
- The Fetal Doppler is equipped with built-in speakers and output interface
- The Fetal Heart Doppler features 3 working modes which include Real-time, Average and Manual working mode
- The LCD screen of this Fetal Doppler Heart Monitor displays Value, Foetal Heart Rate, Battery Status, Sound, Charging and Working Indicator
- The Fetal Heartbeat Monitor has an automatic power-off feature which turns off the device when not in use for 60 seconds
- The Foetal Doppler comes with 1 year of the manufacturer's warranty
- Technical Specifications:
- Physical Characteristics Size: 135 X 95 X 35 mm
- Temperature: 5-40 degree C
- Humidity: 25-80%
- Display: 45 X 25 mm
- FHR Measurement Range: 50-240 BPM
- FHR Resolution: 1 BPM
- Recommended Battery: 2 Pieces of 1.5V DC battery (Size AA LR6)
- Weight: 500g
- Foetal Heart Monitor or foetal Doppler is handheld ultrasound monitor used to hear an embryo’s heartbeat. The Foetal Doppler machine emits ultrasound waves into the area and the foetal heart reflects these waves emitted by the Doppler foetal heart monitor.
- The foetal heart monitor detects frequency change and then transforms it into sounds. Foetal Doppler provides an audible stimulation of heartbeat and may also display heart rate in Beats per minute.
- The foetal Doppler is used by exposing the abdomen and applying ultrasound or fetal doppler gel and placing the probe in the fetal doppler gel before turning on the foetal doppler mahine.
- The probe of the foetal doppler is glided from the pubic bone towards the umbilicus till foetal heartbeat is detected by the foetal doppler.
- Fetal Doppler scan at 6 weeks usually detects embryonic heartbeat. Foetal Doppler at 9 weeks usually detects 160-180 beats per minute. Fetal Doppler ultrasound normal values should be discussed with your doctor.
- Doppler Ultrasound for fetal heartbeat is usually very accurate, but still the Doppler ultrasound fetal heart rate should be discussed with a doctor when in doubt.
To return an item, customers must notify us through our Website or by email and a prompt response is assured to such notifications. Once the Product return/complaint request has been raised by you, AMPL shall initiate a process to vet the request and proceed accordingly.
The option to return will be allowed to you at the sole discretion of AMPL, and such requests may only be considered in the following cases:
- Products were received in a damaged condition;
- Products were received in packaging that had already been opened;
- Due to a Product complaint after verification by AMPL;
- When Product is received with remaining expiry period of less than 6 months from date of dispatch or in the event that only 50% or less of shelf life is remaining from date of receipt whichever is lesser (unless already confirmed and agreed by the customer);
- Incorrect order processing, where you have placed an order for one item code but a different item code was dispatched by AMPL;
- Shipment of short quantity;
- When the time period since order confirmation exceeds 30 days - the order is automatically cancelled and a refund (where applicable) is initiated;
The customer is required to initiate a return request with 7 days of receipt of the product;
- Refunds are applicable for products received in un-opened and un-used condition.
- If opened but returned in the original packing and working condition, customer will be eligible for credit note/ replacement of same or greater value.
- When an order has been confirmed and not yet been shipped, the customer can cancel the order from the order tracking mechanism.
- For orders > Rs. 20,000, products can only be fully exchanged, not refunded in case of any manufacturing defect or damage during transit.
- Rehabilitation products are not eligible for returns, refunds or replacements. In case of a manufacturing defect, damage in transit or incorrect product shipment, the product will be eligible for replacement only.
In any of the above cases, after due verification from AMPL's end if required:
- If payment has been made by credit card / debit card through the designated payment gateway, then the refund amount will be reversed back to your credit card / bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods. Sometimes financial organizations take a longer time to process the refund request.
- If payment has been made by a NEFT / RTGS transfer has been made then the refund amount will be reversed back to your bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
- If payment has been made by Cash on Delivery method then the refund amount will be transferred to your bank account (as per bank account details provided by you) within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
Shipping:AMPL endeavours but does not guarantee to deliver the products to customers within 10 business days from the date of placing your order depending upon the shipping location. Factors such as delay in delivery through the courier partner, transporters' strike etc. may also affect delivery timelines. AMPL will not be liable for any loss or expenses sustained by the Buyer arising from any delay in the delivery of the Products howsoever caused.