Alere TrueLine HBSAG Test Kit
|Box of 30 Tests
|Detect Hepatitis B virus
|15 Min Result
- The Alere TrueLine HBSAG Test Kit s meant to be is used for Hepatitis B virus detection
- It helps to diagnose acute infection and confirm chronic infection, allowing healthcare professionals to initiate prompt and appropriate follow-up action for infected patients
- The easy to use and highly flexible, the Alere Trueline HBsAg requires minimal training, no equipment and can be relied upon for fast, accurate diagnosis in the most basic of healthcare settings
- Refrigeration storage is not required with the Alere Truline HBsAg and it has built in flexibility to be used with whole blood or serum/plasma, collected either by a fingerstick or venous puncture
- Technical Specifications:
- Method: Lateral Flow
- Time to Result: 15 minutes
- Sample Type: Serum/Plasma/whole blood
- Sensitivity: 95.16%
- Specificity: 99.95%
- Storage Conditions: 2-30°C
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Procedure to use:
- Add 50μL of sample to pad. If using whole blood, add chase buffer for venipuncture add one minute later, for fingerstick add immediately
- Wait for 15 minutes and then read the result. Two red bars = positive. One red bar in the control window = negative (no red bar in the control window means test is invalid)
To return an item, customers must notify us through our Website or by email and a prompt response is assured to such notifications. Once the Product return/complaint request has been raised by you, AMPL shall initiate a process to vet the request and proceed accordingly.
The option to return will be allowed to you at the sole discretion of AMPL, and such requests may only be considered in the following cases:
- Products were received in a damaged condition;
- Products were received in packaging that had already been opened;
- Due to a Product complaint after verification by AMPL;
- When Product is received with remaining expiry period of less than 6 months from date of dispatch or in the event that only 50% or less of shelf life is remaining from date of receipt whichever is lesser (unless already confirmed and agreed by the customer);
- Incorrect order processing, where you have placed an order for one item code but a different item code was dispatched by AMPL;
- Shipment of short quantity;
- When the time period since order confirmation exceeds 30 days - the order is automatically cancelled and a refund (where applicable) is initiated;
The customer is required to initiate a return request with 7 days of receipt of the product;
- Refunds are applicable for products received in un-opened and un-used condition.
- If opened but returned in the original packing and working condition, customer will be eligible for credit note/ replacement of same or greater value.
- When an order has been confirmed and not yet been shipped, the customer can cancel the order from the order tracking mechanism.
- For orders > Rs. 20,000, products can only be fully exchanged, not refunded in case of any manufacturing defect or damage during transit.
- Rehabilitation products are not eligible for returns, refunds or replacements. In case of a manufacturing defect, damage in transit or incorrect product shipment, the product will be eligible for replacement only.
In any of the above cases, after due verification from AMPL's end if required:
- If payment has been made by credit card / debit card through the designated payment gateway, then the refund amount will be reversed back to your credit card / bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods. Sometimes financial organizations take a longer time to process the refund request.
- If payment has been made by a NEFT / RTGS transfer has been made then the refund amount will be reversed back to your bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
- If payment has been made by Cash on Delivery method then the refund amount will be transferred to your bank account (as per bank account details provided by you) within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
Shipping:AMPL endeavours but does not guarantee to deliver the products to customers within 10 business days from the date of placing your order depending upon the shipping location. Factors such as delay in delivery through the courier partner, transporters' strike etc. may also affect delivery timelines. AMPL will not be liable for any loss or expenses sustained by the Buyer arising from any delay in the delivery of the Products howsoever caused.