Accu-Chek Active Glucometer Kit
|Kit contains 10 items||For blood glucose measurement||2 Button Operation||Results in 5 seconds|
ACCU-CHEK ACTIVE GLUCOMETER KIT
The Accu-Chek Active blood glucose meter is one of the most accurate systems. The device allows for easy and accurate measurement with standards.
- EASY TO USE: Accu-Chek Active blood glucose meter packs many powerful features into a smaller size, making the blood glucose monitoring process easy.
- NO CODING REQUIRED: Accu-Chek Active blood glucose meter is easy to use as it doesn’t require any code chip for coding the meter.
- TWO BUTTON INTUITIVE HANDLING: With only two buttons to operate, this meter is an easy-to-handle device.
- VISUAL DOUBLE CHECK: To ensure accurate blood glucose measurement, Accu-Chek Active allows you to double-check the displayed result. Match colour code to assure results accuracy.
- 8 SECONDS RE-DOSE OPTION: If you apply an insufficient amount of blood, then the device gives you approximately a 10 seconds window to re-dose it.
- PRE & POST MEAL MARKERS: Accu-Chek Active provides you with a pre and post-meal flagging to differentiate the measured glucose level before and after the meal.
- POST PRANDIAL REMINDER: Accu-Chek Active also gives you a visual and audio post-prandial reminder which reminds you to test two hours after eating.
HOW TO USE
Remove a test strip from the container and close the cap tightly. As you insert the metallic end of the of the strip into the meter, it turns on.
From any recommended sites of obtaining blood on your finger, lance the side of your fingertip with your lancing device.
Apply the blood drop to the green field's center on the strip and remove your finger. When the meter detects the blood, a flashing hourglass symbol appears after a beep which indicates that the test is in progress.
The test gets over in about 5 seconds. The screen displays the result after a beep automatically. Remove the test strip from the meter and turn it off. Dispose the strip after the process is completed.
To return an item, customers must notify us through our Website or by email and a prompt response is assured to such notifications. Once the Product return/complaint request has been raised by you, AMPL shall initiate a process to vet the request and proceed accordingly.
The option to return will be allowed to you at the sole discretion of AMPL, and such requests may only be considered in the following cases:
- Products were received in a damaged condition;
- Products were received in packaging that had already been opened;
- Due to a Product complaint after verification by AMPL;
- When Product is received with remaining expiry period of less than 6 months from date of dispatch or in the event that only 50% or less of shelf life is remaining from date of receipt whichever is lesser (unless already confirmed and agreed by the customer);
- Incorrect order processing, where you have placed an order for one item code but a different item code was dispatched by AMPL;
- Shipment of short quantity;
- When the time period since order confirmation exceeds 30 days - the order is automatically cancelled and a refund (where applicable) is initiated;
The customer is required to initiate a return request with 7 days of receipt of the product;
- Refunds are applicable for products received in un-opened and un-used condition.
- If opened but returned in the original packing and working condition, customer will be eligible for credit note/ replacement of same or greater value.
- When an order has been confirmed and not yet been shipped, the customer can cancel the order from the order tracking mechanism.
- For orders > Rs. 20,000, products can only be fully exchanged, not refunded in case of any manufacturing defect or damage during transit.
- Rehabilitation products are not eligible for returns, refunds or replacements. In case of a manufacturing defect, damage in transit or incorrect product shipment, the product will be eligible for replacement only.
In any of the above cases, after due verification from AMPL's end if required:
- If payment has been made by credit card / debit card through the designated payment gateway, then the refund amount will be reversed back to your credit card / bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods. Sometimes financial organizations take a longer time to process the refund request.
- If payment has been made by a NEFT / RTGS transfer has been made then the refund amount will be reversed back to your bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
- If payment has been made by Cash on Delivery method then the refund amount will be transferred to your bank account (as per bank account details provided by you) within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
Shipping:AMPL endeavours but does not guarantee to deliver the products to customers within 10 business days from the date of placing your order depending upon the shipping location. Factors such as delay in delivery through the courier partner, transporters' strike etc. may also affect delivery timelines. AMPL will not be liable for any loss or expenses sustained by the Buyer arising from any delay in the delivery of the Products howsoever caused.