3M Littmann Master Classic II Stethoscope - Caribbean Blue 2630
|Product Discontinued||Caribbean Blue Tube||Standard chest-piece||Tunable diaphragm|Rs. 11,000.00(includes GST of Rs. 763.39)
Get SmartCash points on this purchase
Out of stock
Notify me when this product is in stock
- The Littmann Master Classic II set the standard for clinical use and the Master Classic II features many beneficial upgrades that enhance acoustic sensitivity
- Free engraving*
- Free engraving is offered for Credit/Debit Cards, Net Banking or Paytm orders only
- Engraving is not available on cash on delivery (COD) orders
- Please fill in the name to be engraved in the above field. Our customer service executive will contact you to confirm the same
- Delivery details:
- For non-engraving orders, we offer *Next Day Dispatch*
- For engraving orders, dispatched within 2-3 days
- The 3M Littmann Master Classic II Stethoscope brings together award-winning ergonomic design and excellent acoustic sensitivity
- The 3M Littmann Master Classic II Stethoscope is used as a diagnostic aid as part of the physical assessment of cardiac, adult and paediatric patients
- It delivers reliable performance and comfortable use to professionals dedicated to providing the best patient care
- Its single-sided chestpiece designed for easier grip and maneuvering
- The 3M Littmann Master Classic II Stethoscope has a tunable diaphragm that allows to hear high or low frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chestpiece
- The soft-sealing eartips provides an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit
- Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort
- It has an angled eartubes align with ear canals
- The non-chill diaphragm and rim provide patient comfort
- The 3M Littmann Master Classic II Stethoscope comes with a 3 year warranty which includes free repair on any manufacturing or material defects
- Suggested applications:
- Used as a diagnostic tool as part of the physical assessment of cardiac; adult and paediatric patients
- Ideally suited for certified nursing assistants; EMTs; entry level nurse; licensed vocational nurse; medical assistants; nursing students and registered nurses
- The length of the tube is 27 inch
- The weight of the stethoscope is 155 grams
- The 3M Littmann Master Classic II Stethoscope is available in Caribbean Blue tube colour with a standard chest-piece
- The package does not contain any extra accessories
For engraved stethoscopes,
- we offer a full exchange on products only in case of a manufacturing defect.
- products cannot be returned/ replaced/ refunded once engraved.
For non-engraved stethoscopes:
- Returns for items are applicable for products in their original packaging and not damaged within 7 days of the delivery date
- A credit note or replacement is arranged as per the customer's requirement.
- Refunds are only processed only in case of product defects and damage and the refund is credited back to the bank account in 3-4 business days.
- All return pickups are arranged and paid for by Smart Medical Buyer
Furthermore, In case of repairs and manufacturing defects, Smart Medical Buyer will extend full support in resolving the query by liaising with 3M Littmann Service team.
To return an item, customers must notify us through our Website or by email and a prompt response is assured to such notifications. Once the Product return/complaint request has been raised by you, AMPL shall initiate a process to vet the request and proceed accordingly.
The option to return will be allowed to you at the sole discretion of AMPL, and such requests may only be considered in the following cases:
- Products were received in a damaged condition;
- Products were received in packaging that had already been opened;
- Due to a Product complaint after verification by AMPL;
- When Product is received with remaining expiry period of fewer than 6 months from date of dispatch or in the event that only 50% or less of shelf life is remaining from the date of receipt whichever is lesser (unless already confirmed and agreed by the customer);
- Incorrect order processing, where you have placed an order for one item code but a different item code was dispatched by AMPL;
- Shipment of short quantity;
- When the time period since order confirmation exceeds 30 days - the order is automatically cancelled and a refund (where applicable) is initiated;
The customer is required to initiate a return request with 7 days of receipt of the product;
- Refunds are applicable for products received in un-opened and un-used condition.
- If opened but returned in the original packing and working condition, the customer will be eligible for credit note/ replacement of same or greater value.
- When an order has been confirmed and not yet been shipped, the customer can cancel the order from the order tracking mechanism.
- For orders > Rs. 20,000, products can only be fully exchanged, not refunded in case of any manufacturing defect or damage during transit.
In any of the above cases, after due verification from AMPL's end if required:
- If payment has been made by credit card/debit card through the designated payment gateway, then the refund amount will be reversed back to your credit card/bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods. Sometimes financial organizations take a longer time to process the refund request.
- If payment has been made by a NEFT / RTGS transfer has been made then the refund amount will be reversed back to your bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
- If payment has been made by Cash on Delivery method then the refund amount will be transferred to your bank account (as per bank account details provided by you) within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
- AMPL offers Free Delivery on all orders above the value of Rs. 1,500. A flat delivery fee of Rs 100 will be applicable for all orders below the total value of Rs. 1,500*.
*Some select products below the value of Rs. 1,500 may include free delivery as stated on the product page.
- AMPL endeavours but does not guarantee to deliver the products to customers within 10 business days from the date of placing your order depending upon the shipping location. Factors such as delay in delivery through the courier partner, transporters' strike etc. may also affect delivery timelines. AMPL will not be liable for any loss or expenses sustained by the Buyer arising from any delay in the delivery of the Products howsoever caused.
- AMPL reserves the right to make delivery of the products order in partial shipments. If the Products are to be delivered in instalments, each delivery will constitute a separate contract. You may not treat the contract (as a whole) as repudiated if AMPL fails to deliver any one or more of the instalments or if you have a claim in respect of any one or more of the instalments.
- If a customer fails to take delivery of the Products, AMPL may at its discretion charge you for the additional shipping cost.