Incontinence is quite a common issue in babies and adults who are unable to control their bowel movements or urinary urges. Even though proper nursing is provided for such patients, it is time that people understand that nursing care or assistance is not the only option. If you are or know an individual suffering from incontinence, there is no need to wait around any more. There are several tools and products now available in the market that can be used to counter incontinence in no time. Smart Medical Buyer, one of the leading online medical supplies stores, brings to you some useful information on incontinence management along with some of the most popular incontinence management tools.
Personal Care vs External Help Incontinence can be handled by the individual himself. However, if it is a baby or an old aged individual, they require assistance. It can be with cleaning, wiping, and help in the movement for such individuals. Even though people prefer nursing care in such situations especially for old aged individuals, personal care from someone close is personally preferable to the patient. Incontinence needs not just special care and help; it also needs empathy and encouragement as babies might not feel anything but the grownups do tend to feel embarrassed. As their incontinence problem grows, their confidence begins to shake which is why providing them with love and encouragement is required. Without that, the grownups might not be able to control and tackle the problem effectively, leading to further issues. At Smart Medical Buyer, we believe that by using the best type of incontinence management products, everyone can provide the necessary care and support to patients.
Available Products There are several products that are available in the market for incontinence management. Some of them available at Smart Medical Buyer are as follows-
- Baby diapers - To prevent babies from excreting in their clothes or on the floor.
- Adult Diapers - Serving the same purpose as that of the baby diapers, used by adults.
- Urine bag- for collection of urine in adults who are unable to pass urine in the usual way.
- Abdominal Drainage Kits - Abdominal drainage kit is usually used for individuals who are unable to drain their toxic fluids and body waste through any opening in the body.
- Catheters - Device for facilitating the passing of urine in incontinence.
- Under Pads – To be used on the bed when sleeping in case of accidental bedwetting.
- Disposable Gloves – Latex Gloves or Plastic Gloves to be used by the caregiver while handling the patient or waste.
- Urinals/Bedpans – To be used for an ailing patient with movement restrictions.
Such products can help patients suffering from incontinence who have been finding it difficult to meet their natural calls due to their inability to control the urge or the movement.
What should you consider before buying the products? Buying medical products especially incontinence care products can be a bit risky as you can’t be sure of the quality of the products. To help the consumers, we present the best incontinence management products at affordable rates. Be it requirements of onsite chemists or hospitals or patients, Smart Medical Buyer strives to fulfill them all. If you need incontinence management products and tools on a regular basis, you can get them at a good discount at Smart Medical Buyer.